Motown company sleeves

Go to solution Solved by Chalky,

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

On 06/05/2024 at 18:28, Dave West said:

Don’t know if this is right group but does anyone have a listing of both UK and USA Motown company sleeves. When they change sleeves etc. 

thanks in advance 

This is a great site for sleeves. https://sleeves.bigboppa.co.uk/index.html

The owner of the original site was called Erling, he sadly passed away and it's internet domain was lost. Then some collectors got it up and running again, way too important to let this stuff disappear. Thanks Erling and the new hosts of the site.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

7 hours ago, Alan T said:

This is a great site for sleeves. https://sleeves.bigboppa.co.uk/index.html

The owner of the original site was called Erling, he sadly passed away and it's internet domain was lost. Then some collectors got it up and running again, way too important to let this stuff disappear. Thanks Erling and the new hosts of the site.

I thought that site had gone forever, superb resource and great to see it still running. 

Social source share

Great info guys , thanks however I’m mainly interested in the UK Tamla Motown releases sleeves. What colour goes with what TMG , orange to picture to brown  to other brown to dark and light blues  etc.. 

does anyone have the TMG numbers for the colour changes ? Info I’ve got states years and not TMGs . 
Really appreciate and info THANKS 👍

Social source share

Just now, Dave West said:

Great info guys , thanks however I’m mainly interested in the UK Tamla Motown releases sleeves. What colour goes with what TMG , orange to picture to brown  to other brown to dark and light blues  etc.. 

does anyone have the TMG numbers for the colour changes ? Info I’ve got states years and not TMGs . 

I know the label colour changes don’t necessarily match the sleeve colour changes, especially with the red white demos 

Social source share

On 19/05/2024 at 20:32, Dave West said:

Can any U.K. Motown collectors help ? I never realised there was some small pictured sleeves between the orange and browns. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert