Tubbs

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest mel brat

Can anyone tell me what colour the label is on the reissue of this lp please. I know the original is brown and white.

Thanx Tubbs

Sorry, can't help. I didn't even know it was reissued, other than as a UK release, and on a totally different label. Fantastic album though! :thumbsup:

("Jeffree" is the wonderful Jeff Perry of course, for those who don't know...)

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Guest uroffal

Sorry, can't help. I didn't even know it was reissued, other than as a UK release, and on a totally different label. Fantastic album though! :thumbsup:

("Jeffree" is the wonderful Jeff Perry of course, for those who don't know...)

I only remember an '80s re-issue (on UK RCA I think) as one or two tracks had become popular on the Rare Groove scene if memory serves me right - as you say a nice album though.

Social source share

If this is the LP with Mr Fixit and I Can't Help It Baby as the first 2 tracks then I have what I believe to be a USA MCA reissue on the MCA Special Products marque. It has the "rainbow" MCA label.

It also has a barcode on the back cover which I don't think the original would have had given the release date. No idea of date though.

Social source share

Tubbs

The UK re-issue is on Charly (or related label) so easy to see but think like many of these sort of albums there is an exact copy reissue from US, not sure about the bar code but lots of the re-issues from 90's dont seem to have them, hop over the the EMS forum you may get a definite answer there.

Bit of a minefield the LP reissues, a book required Mr Manship biggrin.gif

Cheers

Jock

PS Great album though!

Edited by jocko
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!