cressy

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest mark shepherd

Anybody got a Ronnie Mccain - This Time I'm Gone - Triode 116 For Sale?

Thanks Cressy

what a great record, should,nt be that difficult to find and not that expensive either,

happy hunting :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest cenco

has anyone got a clip of the flip,reason i ask is i got a jaysina acetate of this and i think the flip is different to the one issued its called the waiting game on the one i have ,i would put up a clip but cant upload tracks for some reason thanx :wicked:

Social source share

has anyone got a clip of the flip,reason i ask is i got a jaysina acetate of this and i think the flip is different to the one issued its called the waiting game on the one i have ,i would put up a clip but cant upload tracks for some reason thanx :lol:

that would be interesting the flip is too much of a good thing ,first spun at shotts late eighties,great as well,good to see triode get a bit attention,its a great logo.

BAZ A

Social source share

has anyone got a clip of the flip,reason i ask is i got a jaysina acetate of this and i think the flip is different to the one issued its called the waiting game on the one i have ,i would put up a clip but cant upload tracks for some reason thanx :lol:

Flip of the Tri-Ode issue is "Too Much Of A Good Thing" (no, not the Ambassadors classic!)

Social source share

Too Much Of A Good Thing - ronnie mccain - triode
Refosoul Rare and Northern Soul Clip library - v3 getting there..

Flip of ' This Time I'm Gone'

Social source share

First time I've heard the other side, nice one Simon. It's now at the top of my want list any body help? thumbsup.gif I've been checking ebay missed the one last week angry.gif Cheers Cressy
Social source share

Guest cenco

thanx for the clip mines a different song alltogether and its good thumbsup.gif
Social source share

Source Advert