Bobby & Wallace - Unusual Love - Garrison

Simsy

Bobby & Wallace - Unusual Love. GARRISON

Anyone know how much for this? Joe Dunlop had one on an old list for £15 ex ..?

Other one was a cover up, Sam & Bill - I'm worried.

Not by Sam & Bill, but some of the lyrics were "I can't believe that you've gone, and left me here all alone, why did it happen this way, now I'm worried every day.

Sound clip and any info on price etc, gratefully received.

Just heard was mentioned in here not long ago is on BRA Records and title is 'I can't believe that you've gone' Or 'You're gone'

Ta muchly. :sleep3:

Edited by Simsy
Social source share

• Replies 27
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest uroffal

:thumbsup: Strewth! I paid a tenner .. vinylsearch.com

£50 on JM's site - you got a bargain (but then so did I :thumbsup: )

Social source share

What did you pay? If you don't mind me asking?

Never ever heard this out. Is it obsure would you say?

Reminds me a bit of Duke & Leonard and the 'my girl' bit towards the end - top notch. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest uroffal

What did you pay? If you don't mind me asking?

Never ever heard this out. Is it obsure would you say?

Reminds me a bit of Duke & Leonard and the 'my girl' bit towards the end - top notch. :thumbsup:

With postage from the US £15

Seems pretty obscure judging from the few responses this thread has had. In fact I'd not heard it before until you posted the clip (so thanks for that :thumbsup: ).

Anyone else know it?

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

With postage from the US £15

Seems pretty obscure judging from the few responses this thread has had. In fact I'd not heard it before until you posted the clip (so thanks for that :thumbsup: ).

Anyone else know it?

Ah right, when did you buy it?

Social source share

Guest uroffal

:thumbsup:

Nice one! :thumbsup:

Demo?

Think so, will have a check. is your one a demo and was the one on Joe Dunlop's old list demo also?

As my partner was in bed, I had to have the sound down, so not even heard it at full blast yet (no sound card in my work PC I'm afraid).

Incidentally, what are the writing/production credits on this?

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Think so, will have a check. is your one a demo and was the one on Joe Dunlop's old list demo also?

As my partner was in bed, I had to have the sound down, so not even heard it at full blast yet (no sound card in my work PC I'm afraid).

Whoops, just spotted your scan so that's answered those questions. Except the Joe Dunlop one being a demo? John M's is demo also, wonder if this was ever issued?

Social source share

Whoops, just spotted your scan so that's answered those questions. Except the Joe Dunlop one being a demo? John M's is demo also, wonder if this was ever issued?

Not sure. Was only on Apr 25 2007, 03:32 PM that I thought I'd better find out more on this as hadn't heard it for twenty odd years since having it on tape 'back in the day'..

Will have to keep searching for an issue, if there is such a thing. Perhaps Johnny can shed some light?

Social source share

I've an issue bought many blue moons ago for 50p :thumbsup: but even these days thought it was only a 10/15 quidder ?

& from the few I've seen on lists so do other people :thumbsup:

50quid ???? very overpriced i would say but then what do I know ?

Social source share

I've an issue bought many blue moons ago for 50p :thumbsup: but even these days thought it was only a 10/15 quidder ?

Thanks Dave. Tim Brown's got one for £20. Bit more like it. Think it's an issue. What colour is the issue btw?

Social source share

Guest uroffal

I've an issue bought many blue moons ago for 50p thumbsup.gif but even these days thought it was only a 10/15 quidder ?

Would agree with you on price as there seem to be a fair few around at no more than £20 anyway, but would be interested to know why JM's is £50 (£10 MORE than his current price guide) as he usually only does this when he's sold a copy at 'guide' price very quickly.

Oh, and thanks for the info on the issue by the way :rolleyes:

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

No prob Simsy thumbsup.gif It's yellow by the way

:rolleyes:

Jerry Williams - Bobby Dukoff.

Think it'd sound awesome over a big system...

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest uroffal

:thumbsup:

Jerry Williams - Bobby Dukoff.

Think it'd sound awesome over a big system...

Was quite pleased to find that my copy of Bobby & Wallace arrived and was a nice yellow issue! Until I played it and found that it actually plays this ... (soundfile on its way)

Social source share

Guest uroffal

thats the just brothers -she broke his heart .......also on garrision...and empire ??

i have one just the same

steve t :thumbsup:

Cheers for the info mate, at least I now know what it is! Oh, why couldn't it have been the other side of the Just Brothers on Garrison that it played :rolleyes:

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert