• Replies 19
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

and can I have the second copy

please xxxxxx

Lot of people seem to be after this at the moment. Had it on my website last week, sold very quickly and had at least 5 emails afterwards asking if it was still available.

Adam.

Social source share

How much does this go for? I might be persuaded to part with my copy.

About £20.00 - £30.00 - One of the bestest records ever!!! YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE!!!

Len.

"SILK" Rare Soul Nights Midland Road, Wellingborough Northants NN8 1HF NEXT RARE SOUL NIGHT Saturday 25th August 2007 GUEST DJS. FOR THE NIGHT- DAVE THORLEY, ROGER BANKS, PETE BURTON- PLUS RESIDENT LENNY DOPSON-FOR INFO CONTACT LEN 07970 361216 EMAIL len@ldfabrications.co.uk

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

youre very lucky if you get one at that price ... i would say $200-$300 US if you can find one.

About £20.00 - £30.00 - One of the bestest records ever!!! YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE!!!

Len.

"SILK" Rare Soul Nights Midland Road, Wellingborough Northants NN8 1HF NEXT RARE SOUL NIGHT Saturday 25th August 2007 GUEST DJS. FOR THE NIGHT- DAVE THORLEY, ROGER BANKS, PETE BURTON- PLUS RESIDENT LENNY DOPSON-FOR INFO CONTACT LEN 07970 361216 EMAIL len@ldfabrications.co.uk

Social source share

youre very lucky if you get one at that price ... i would say $200-$300 US if you can find one.

Blimey! - Sorry about that, that's my insurance going up again...Or shall I sell up? mmm...

Social source share

the trouble is Andrew ....you dont listen........

Actually Jim I must do, or I wouldn't have bought it in the first place.. rolleyes.gif

I bought it for a couple of quid 15 years ago, but sold it with a few other bits to fund some other purchases.

Its a nice enough tune, but I'm actually gutted for not keeping it and getting a better price in todays market.

To make matters worse I'm sure it went to your mate Mr Marshall.... :thumbsup:

...and you know I listen, cus I pestered you enough for your Kel Osborne and Reg Guest Syndicate 45s all those years ago...(which, by the way, you sold to me far too cheap :yes: )

Still got your old Herbie Goins Crusin'/Number one in your heart 45 as well.....have you seen the price of that baby lately...

Nah nah nah nah naaaaaahhhhh

:yes:

Social source share

How much does this go for? I might be persuaded to part with my copy.

come to Wilton on Friday and I'll persuade you :thumbsup::yes:thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Lot of people seem to be after this at the moment. Had it on my website last week, sold very quickly and had at least 5 emails afterwards asking if it was still available.

Adam.

that'll teach me to look on your website....

I've been trying to avoid it as I know I'll end up spending too much money rolleyes.gif

(can't you sneakily PM me when you've put crossovery stuff like this on - I'll love you forevre if you do :thumbsup: )

Social source share

that'll teach me to look on your website....

I've been trying to avoid it as I know I'll end up spending too much money :thumbsup:

(can't you sneakily PM me when you've put crossovery stuff like this on - I'll love you forevre if you do :thumbsup: )

Go on, take a look it's only money after all! Actually I'm a bit short on crossover stuff on there at the moment, but will dig some more out to put up on the next update.

You can always join my mailing list and get advance notice of when new stuff has been added, just PM me your email address.

Adam.

Social source share

Guest Phil Richards

Len.

Edited by Phil Richards
Social source share

Source Advert