Crossfire 9 Sat 5th May

Really good night I thought. Lots of friendly faces. Quality of sounds was fantastic. Real cross section of decent dancers all night and all of the DJ team did themselves proud.

One of the high points of the evening for us was being handed a flyer for a good looking all dayer here in Bishop's Stortford on over the August bank holiday weekend.

Edited by Simsy
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Fatius Bumius

Great night all round for me :thumbsup:

Went with the intention of spending most of the night in the R&B room but spent most of it in the main room, music in the main room was good enough to keep me in there :unsure: ! R&B room was rammed, struggled to get on the dancefloor and when I did I found folks tried to bump me off it! :thumbsup: Took a wrong turn coming out the loo (dunno how, not hard to get lost in there is it lol) and ended up in the Freakbeat room, even more rammed to the rafters in there!

Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish :thumbsup:

Well worth £12 entry even though I'm not on London wages haha.

Edited by The Nut

a great nite down at crossfire,even though i was sick as a dog,must have picked up some kind of bug.really pissed me off :( .packed out, great music.as the nut said,the RnB room was solid all nite,some top notch music in there.only one gripe.people on the dancefloor with beer :angry: .might be the norm down south.being from the midlands its a deffo no no.to take drinks on the floor.will be back for the next one.fantastic place :thumbsup:

What a great night, loved the Paulette Despenza on Contact records top tune and fantastic sets by Ginger Taylor, Dave Rimmer,Gene Robertson, Ady Croasdell ,Joel Maslin missed Roger was he on early.

Only complaint, The Drink Tea Leaves or Thieves as I like to call you, You stole my drinks.

Great to see so many faces that I have not seen for ages.

Edited by Prophonics 2026

What a great night, loved the Paulette Despenza on Contact records top tune and fantastic sets by Ginger Taylor, Dave Rimmer,Gene Robertson, Ady Croasdell ,Joel Maslin missed Roger was he on early.

Only complaint, The Drink Tea Leaves or Thieves as I like to call you, You stole my drinks.

Great to see so many faces that I have not seen for ages.

A very pleasing night, much busier than I thought it would be and a great crowd dancing to top tunes. Thanks to all who made it so good. sorry I skipped the after-party; no stamina!

Guest ciara

excellent night thought the bouncers done well to keep the drinks off the floor. Nice to see so many younger people in attendence thought it was going to be quiet with the margate scooter rally on. One of the best ive been to can't wait for the next one

Little Ian!

Source Advert