Andy Kempster

Soul@hitchinfc

HI GUY'S ALLWAYS LOOK FOURWORD TO THIS ONE. :thumbsup: HOPE I CAN MAKE IT. CAN'T SEE WHY NOT.AT THE MOMENT. DID ENEYONE MANAGE TO GET THE TERRY CALLIER FOR ME ? SEE YOU ALL SOON

LITTLE REG

HI GUY'S ALLWAYS LOOK FOURWORD TO THIS ONE. :thumbsup: HOPE I CAN MAKE IT. CAN'T SEE WHY NOT.AT THE MOMENT. DID ENEYONE MANAGE TO GET THE TERRY CALLIER FOR ME ? SEE YOU ALL SOON

LITTLE REG

ordered it for you yesterday mate, hopefully i shall have it by next friday

I will be with the eldest delivering him to Scout Camp mate so the Arlesey Massive will be one down, Ay! Always enjoy this event so get down if you can and abuse the DJs behind the double glazing. Go on! They cant hear a thing lol

Edited by TheBigO

I will be with the eldest delivering him to Scout Camp mate so the Arlesey Massive will be one down, Ay! Always enjoy this event so get down if you can and abuse the DJs behind the double glazing. Go on! They cant hear a thing lol

we're out on the stage these days Neil, just behind the chicken mesh! :tomato2:

Hi Andy ,,Me & Mandy will be in attendance again,love this venue a short cab ride so i may have a beer or two.

On a better note come u Rs ......

Hi Andy ,,Me & Mandy will be in attendance again,love this venue a short cab ride so i may have a beer or two.

On a better note come u Rs ......

be good to see you both as usual, and yes, thank god for the R's bit heartstopping for a while

be good to see you both as usual, and yes, thank god for the R's bit heartstopping for a while

We had no worries on that score mate,as discussed with the other Rangers fan Mr Nick Hackett,our dear Mr Gregory would pull us thru',and he did..

Haven't seen Bill for a while now Andy, I know he reads the posts on here though. The Hitchin FC may have a contact for him as well as he's always down there. Good to see you and your obviously 'better to look at' missus Friday. Still hopng to come along this Friday Scouts allowing etc.

Haven't seen Bill for a while now Andy, I know he reads the posts on here though. The Hitchin FC may have a contact for him as well as he's always down there. Good to see you and your obviously 'better to look at' missus Friday. Still hopng to come along this Friday Scouts allowing etc.

be good to see you, got to keep the arlesey flag flying

Still hopng to come along this Friday Scouts allowing etc.

Ya big girls blouse Neil :D Don't the scouts have to be delivered by about 8 pm or something? See you there....Steve

Looking forward to Hitchin as always especially as Rob Messer is making a long awaited appearance so should hear some cracking R&B.

M

Yes Steve the Scouts usually are an 8pm job BUT, and every cloud etc, heres the thing. They are off for a whole week (thats right fellow parents, read it and weep!) to camp and I have a feeling that I am roped in to ferry the little buggers down there, the other side of Gatwick!!! Knowing what a pleasure driving on the M25 on a Friday night is I am merely pointing out why I may not be there. If I do make it then you can play the other side to Stormy oh great DJing one please. XX

Yes Steve the Scouts usually are an 8pm job BUT, and every cloud etc, heres the thing. They are off for a whole week (thats right fellow parents, read it and weep!) to camp and I have a feeling that I am roped in to ferry the little buggers down there, the other side of Gatwick!!! Knowing what a pleasure driving on the M25 on a Friday night is I am merely pointing out why I may not be there. If I do make it then you can play the other side to Stormy oh great DJing one please. XX

Was only pulling your leg...... :( enjoy Scout camp....

Its gonna be a cracking night again,with my main man Steve Guarnori playing out its gonna be good,not long till Friday and a long weekend to boot..

See you all at the bar then?

Toby..

hi all, looking forward to spinning some tunes on friday, allways enjoy this night, will be mixing in some classic/underplayed 6ts dancers with some rnb stompers

see you there

russ

just got to pin Bill Macnamara down then I can sort DJ times, has anyone seen him lately? lost my old phone with his number in it, can anyone help? :search:

Honestly Andy, you should know by now the Gunrunner is my watering hole :huh:

Easy to find, me!

no need to worry, as the Gems once said, I'll be there :wicked:

Absolutely will be a "corker" and lookming forward to it - what is a "fashionable" time to arrive?

Well it depends on how much mouthwash one spits on ones shirt before leaving laugh.gif

there will be no mouthwash on my shirt if this weather keeps up

i feel an outing of the thong may be in order

Oh my god...I may stay home tonight if that's the case...... shades.gif

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.