The Alternative Oldies Room

Peter, Peter

You started your post in such a divisive way, THEY, NORTHERN SOUL. As if much of the stuff on other treads isn't northern soul cuz you say so. I do start treads, but I never tell people what they can or can't do. The interesting thing is always to see how other people choose to respond, without restriction. Lighten up Pete, you mention no modern soul ,so by fact where promting a debate, by being so devisive.

Why can't we have a bit of fun with you. Open the post again there was some good stuff there

Dave

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Peter, Peter

You started your post such a divisive way, THEY, NORTHERN SOUL. As if much of the stuff on other treads isn't northern soul cuz you say so. I do start tread, but I never tell people what they can or can't do. The interesting thing is always to see how other people choose to respond, without restriction. Lighten up Pete, you mention no modern soul ,so by fact where promting a debate, by being so devisive.

Why can't we have a bit of fun with you. Open the post again there was some good stuff there

Dave

Because it's not funny, it's just annoying, why can't you just leave the topic alone seeing as it was going really well

Social source share

I've done a bit of soul policing to the thread and re-opened it as I think it's worth while. Also, suggest you take your 'discussion' of the thread and posting to PMs.

ta.

I'd already reopened it anyway. And if you are going to use heavy handed moderating tactics like those above then I'd like to know who I complain to

Social source share

I'd already reopened it anyway. And if you are going to use heavy handed moderating tactics like those above then I'd like to know who I complain to

Pete

Please address your complaint regarding myself to Mike, via a PM may best.

You can also comment on site policy (and Me) in the 'Members Feedback' section

thanks

Simon

Social source share

On this point we agree Pete. Whats wrong with a little spat in public from time to time. Nothing offensive was said, just the views of two passionate people. Freedom of speech and all that.

Social source share

Pete

Please address your complaint regarding myself to Mike, via a PM may best.

You can also comment on site policy (and Me) in the 'Members Feedback' section

thanks

Simon

I'm not complaining, I'd just like to know what the problem is, but the main point was - who said you could reopen my thread??? I mean, there's moderating and then there's moderating! And no way does that come under a moderators powers, if a member wants to close their own thread.

Anyway it's open again now...

Social source share

I'm not complaining, I'd just like to know what the problem is, but the main point was - who said you could reopen my thread??? I mean, there's moderating and then there's moderating! And no way does that come under a moderators powers, if a member wants to close their own thread.

Anyway it's open again now...

strange but i agree with you on this pete

mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert