Lovations - Later Baby / Drifting Offshore

Guest Mr Smith

Guest Mr Smith

Cap City 113 Lovations - Later Baby / Drifting Offshore

please email funkyplumber at gmail . com if you wanna sell a copy.

cheers :rolleyes:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest woolie mark

Had several after my last spare (6 months back) and could have sold it 5x over at £250! :(

this is getting hard cos of the current demand - i've given up on it

i might know where there's one if you wanna go over £200 - way more than i'm willing to pay!

:lol:

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

Had several after my last spare (6 months back) and could have sold it 5x over at £250! :lol:

hmmmmm.......methinks you might have another spare jason? :(:lol::( (only joking)

i was discussing this record with ady lupton after the last 100club and he thought i was mad to put £150 to £200 on it - afterwards i thought i might be losing a grip, so i'm glad it's not just me!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

cheers :lol:

Getting very hard to find.

I enquired about one with a trader nigh on a year ago to be informed he'd sold it an hour or so before.

Also check out their soulful mid tempo track "I dont want you" should cost you around £20

Edited by Richard Bergman
Social source share

Guest woolie mark

Getting very hard to find.

I enquired about one with a trader nigh on a year ago to be informed he'd sold it an hour or so before.

Also check out their soulful mid tempo track "I dont want you" should cost you around £20

i can't forget about you on cap city (imho) is sensational (also done by lovelettes - if anyones got a copy to sell that doesn't hiss/crackle please pm me)

but, i really love stay clear of his love on segue which is also superb (different artists though?)

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

cheers :(

GOT A MINT ONE FOR SALE....

PHONE 07901 652933

BEST ,IVOR

Social source share

i can't forget about you on cap city (imho) is sensational (also done by lovelettes - if anyones got a copy to sell that doesn't hiss/crackle please pm me)

but, i really love stay clear of his love on segue which is also superb (different artists though?)

Sorry, no "Later Baby" for sale, but I love the Segue 45 too Mark, very interesting sound with all sorts of elements. I think somebody told me it's two different groups years ago when I first found the Segue record, can anybody confirm? Segue is Pittsburgh I believe, not far from DC but with each city having it's fair share of local talent it could easily be different groups I guess.....

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

Sorry, no "Later Baby" for sale, but I love the Segue 45 too Mark, very interesting sound with all sorts of elements. I think somebody told me it's two different groups years ago when I first found the Segue record, can anybody confirm? Segue is Pittsburgh I believe, not far from DC but with each city having it's fair share of local talent it could easily be different groups I guess.....

i suspect that the cap city artists may be session bands, thats my theory anyway - very interesting label, some other good stuff too

but the segue lovations' record is great, isn't it :thumbup:

Social source share

sorry to go somewhat off-topic on the wants request, Plumber man - and I hope you get a copy soon.....but to Mark & everyone else who may be interested - here's an interesting piece on Pittsburgh music that mentions The Lovations, it's a PDF file, scroll down to around page 45 for Lovations info:

https://etd.library.pitt.edu/ETD/available/...D2007_FINAL.pdf

here it is as html but not as easy to read through, pages are numbered differently too it seems:

https://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:z7qlu...;cd=1&gl=us

:thumbup:

Social source share

i suspect that the cap city artists may be session bands, thats my theory anyway - very interesting label, some other good stuff too

but the segue lovations' record is great, isn't it :thumbup:

the lovations were a philly group that recorded on a DC label. This info came from one of the fawns (relayed to me by someone else). So it makes sense that they were at least on another pennsylvania label. I guess they might have been Pittsburgh also (if the woman didn't remember well). But they definitely weren't from DC.

Edited by boba
Social source share

Guest woolie mark

Uh oh... does that mean you'll be selling yours now Paul?

Its not like you play it anyway.... :shades::lol:

i wanna know who has been playing it to push the price up :rolleyes::P

perhaps paul should pay them some commission on his profit?

Social source share