Rarities For Sale

Guest Roccia

Guest Roccia

Straight from my playbox, reluctant sale trying to make some money to offer to Tony Parker for his Rita & The Tiaras for sale on here...

Help me to make a dream comes true... :thumbsup:

Prices in Pounds Sterling. Money Order, IBAN or any other bank direct transfert, cash in registered post at your own risk. Sorry NO PAYPAL (I've closed my account after the bad stories heard on SS). Label scans will follow asap. Get in touch with me if you want to listen the records over the phone. Free shipping in Europe. PM me or rocciaaos@yahoo.it

If anyone wants to trade a Rita & The Tiaras on Dore better than VG++, with the whole lot here, get in touch with me, please...

C.Cooper & P.Holloway aren't for sale anymore

The Vonettes "Touch My Heart" / You Don't Know Me" - Cobblestone 703 demo - (M-) Same conditions as Patrice Holloway

£.100 SOLD

Lee Roye "Tears" / "Who Am I" - Decca 32356 Demo (pink) - (M-)

£.200 - Reduced £.150

Dean Parrish "Bricks, Broken Bottles And Sticks" / "I'm Over Eighteen" - Musicor 1099 white demo (M-)

£.150 SOLD

Lonnie Lester "You Can't Go" / "You Choose" - Nu-Tone 1210 (M-)

£.100 SOLD

Four Below Zero "E.S.P. (Part One)" / "E.S.P. (Part Two)" - P&P 1050 (M-)

£.100

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for any question, other info, or anything.

Thanks for looking.

Roccia

Edited by Roccia
Social source share

• Replies 33
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Straight from my playbox, reluctant sale trying to make some money to offer to Tony Parker for his Rita & The Tiaras for sale on here...

Help me to make a dream comes true... :thumbsup:

Prices in Pounds Sterling. Money Order, IBAN or any other bank direct transfert, cash in registered post at your own risk. Sorry NO PAYPAL (I've closed my account after the bad stories heard on SS). Label scans will follow asap. Get in touch with me if you want to listen the records over the phone. Free shipping in Europe. PM me or rocciaaos@yahoo.it

If anyone wants to trade a Rita & The Tiaras on Dore better than VG++, with the whole lot here, get in touch with me, please...

Christine Cooper "Heartache Away My Boy" / "A Bad Boy" - Parkway 983 - Rare orange & yellow stock copy (VG+) Plays well with slightly audible few pops here and there. WOL, drill hole. Definitely perfect for djaing.

£.400

Patrice Holloway "Stolen Hours" / "Lucky My Boy" - Capitol 5680 issue - (M-) I don't use "Mint" but this is actually perfect.

£.300

The Vonettes "Touch My Heart" / You Don't Know Me" - Cobblestone 703 demo - (M-) Same conditions as Patrice Holloway

£.100

£.200

Dean Parrish "Bricks, Broken Bottles And Sticks" / "I'm Over Eighteen" - Musicor 1099 white demo (M-)

£.150

£.100

£.100

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for any question, other info, or anything.

Thanks for looking.

Roccia

Roccia, should cover 'Rita' very nicley, good luck I hope you get it.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest Roccia

Roccia, should cover 'Rita' very nicley, good luck I hope you get it.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Thanks Mark, I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Social source share

Guest Roccia

You certainly don't see too many 'Christine Cooper' Stock copies come up for sale, I sold a promo for £400.00 quid on Ebay a good few years ago now so I can't see this one not making the price...again good luck Roccia...you are on a quest mate I can see that.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I know Mark, it is quite rare, but I've posted my sale only a few hours ago... I'm hope in the next hours I'll have some possible buyers...

Social source share

Guest the dukester

Help me to make a dream comes true... :D

Christine Cooper "Heartache Away My Boy" / "A Bad Boy" - Parkway 983 - Rare orange & yellow stock copy (VG+) Plays well with slightly audible few pops here and there. WOL, drill hole. Definitely perfect for djaing.

£.400

Patrice Holloway "Stolen Hours" / "Lucky My Boy" - Capitol 5680 issue - (M-) I don't use "Mint" but this is actually perfect.

£.300

£.100 ON HOLD

£.200

£.150

£.100

£.100

Thanks for looking.

Roccia

:ohmy::lol::lol::lol::lol: ROCCIA MY MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!

ONLY KIDDING MATE IVE JUST DONE THE SAME TO FUND ALL TIME WANT.....JOHNNY MAESTRO!!!!!

Social source share

Guest Roccia

:ohmy::lol::lol::lol::lol: ROCCIA MY MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!

ONLY KIDDING MATE IVE JUST DONE THE SAME TO FUND ALL TIME WANT.....JOHNNY MAESTRO!!!!!

You know Giulio, we have to sacrifice some good items to obtain the big things... anyway at the moment only the Vonettes are gone... I've received some offers for C. Cooper but not enough to part with it...

I'm afraid but the Tony Parker's treasure won't find a good home in Italy...

Social source share

Guest the dukester

You know Giulio, we have to sacrifice some good items to obtain the big things... anyway at the moment only the Vonettes are gone... I've received some offers for C. Cooper but not enough to part with it...

I'm afraid but the Tony Parker's treasure won't find a good home in Italy...

MMMMMMMMM......WHATS HIS No :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest Roccia

Roccia I so want you to get the record...fingers crossed mate.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Mark, I'm tempted to pick some other records out of my playbox... Thinking to the Charades stocker on MGM, or Tony Galla, or something else, but I don't know... They're pieces of my heart...

Social source share

Guest Roccia

MMMMMMMMM......WHATS HIS No :lol:

Are you thinking to an "Italian mafia style" call to him...? :ohmy::lol: No, Tony is a very kind guy, doesn't deserves a treatment like that...

Do you know if he own a horse we can cut its head off...? :lol:

Roccia Corleone

Social source share

Guest the dukester

Are you thinking to an "Italian mafia style" call to him...? :ohmy::lol: No, Tony is a very kind guy, doesn't deserves a treatment like that...

Do you know if he own a horse we can cut its head off...? :lol:

Roccia Corleone

godfather.jpg

you talking to me!!! :lol::lol:

Social source share

Mark, I'm tempted to pick some other records out of my playbox... Thinking to the Charades stocker on MGM, or Tony Galla, or something else, but I don't know... They're pieces of my heart...

Rocccia, if this helps you can possibly replace 'Charades', 'Tony Galla' and the records you have listed but the Dore 45 does not turn up that much...just calm down think it through and don't panic...lol gp with your heart my friend.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest Roccia

Rocccia, if this helps you can possibly replace 'Charades', 'Tony Galla' and the records you have listed but the Dore 45 does not turn up that much...just calm down think it through and don't panic...lol gp with your heart my friend.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Mark, you understand perfectly my state of mind... Tonight I'll have a look in my boxes, and tomorrow morning will place something else on here...

Thanks for your support, I'm very glad to be part of the Vinyl Junkies Secret Society...

Once, my mate Meni said: "I hope sooner or later someone invent something to stop people buying records... Something like nicotine patches or chewing gum or the chinese needles... As for the smokers... Plus I spend a lot more in records than in fags...!!!" :ohmy:

Social source share

Mark, you understand perfectly my state of mind... Tonight I'll have a look in my boxes, and tomorrow morning will place something else on here...

Thanks for your support, I'm very glad to be part of the Vinyl Junkies Secret Society...

Once, my mate Meni said: "I hope sooner or later someone invent something to stop people buying records... Something like nicotine patches or chewing gum or the chinese needles... As for the smokers... Plus I spend a lot more in records than in fags...!!!" :ohmy:

We all learn to love records and it is sometimes hard to part with them, I still think of things I sold years ago and wished I still had them but it's funny I think the only record I've ever replaced after selling my first copy was Johnny Rodgers - Make A Change - Amon, all the others I've done without or are so exspensive now I have had to lol if you want them again bad enough you will get them or find something else to fill the gap and ease the pain, so have a fag sit back and just think about the big smile you will have on your face when sexy 'Rita' arrives...good luck.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Roccia i know what your going through and it will be worth it if you pull it off as you can get the others back in time,

I could help you out if you had Little Tommy available :thumbsup:

good luck and dont give up :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Roccia

Even if my dream to own Rita & The Tiaras has fade away, I'm taking offers on the ones left... C'mon, they're all good classics...!

Social source share

I'd buy them all off you mate, really good titles, but nobody is buying anything off me so it's all pointless!

I did Pete.....lol cheque in the post today mate, seems like only certain titles are moving quickly I was gonna list a 'Stolen Hours' to sell but there have been two on here this week so it makes you think? as I said in my other thread there seems to be a record mountain forming as big it would seem as 'Everest'.....Roccia I hope you can turn this around and secure your want, good luck.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest Roccia

C. Cooper reduced £300

P. Holloway reduced £250

L. Roye reduced £150

... I've found another big want of mine... :unsure:

Edited by Roccia
Social source share

Guest Roccia

hi roccia, raving mad records have got a rita and tiaras up 4 auction on their latest list, current bid £1000, let me no if u want their number

Thanks Arnie but Shifty is a good friend of mine, I've got his number. I have not the 1000 quid... :wicked:

Roccia

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert