Soul Or Nothing Radio Show Today At 2pm

After a nice little show last week on Art radio we have been asked back to play from 2pm to 4pm today...Same mix of of things soul from 60s early 70s....Again we will have the computer there with us so give us a shout and let us know that you are tuning in,we will do a few requests if possible and mention soul nights coming up..

.My guest today is the Soul preacher from Ireland,Liam Quinn or Father Ted to his followers laugh.gif ..

We had some nice feedback from all over the uk and quite a bit from overseas too in Oz,France,Spain etc...Lets hope some can tune in again...

all the best

Steve

Social source share

• Replies 82
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just bumping this for my good friend Steve, as it is starting any minute. Listened to it last week & it was great & with the added addition of toodarnsoulful there should be some great tracks.

The website is: artradio.fm

Social source share

Guest Lydia H

Yey, we've found one computer in the office which has the correct sound hardware so we can listen to it now. Hurrah! thumbup.gif

Careful what you say now Stevie :unsure: ....and play my GC Cameron for me. laugh.gif

x

Lydia

Social source share

I'm listening, sounding very good. The guys in my office want to know what the rubbish is that I'm playing, obviously they are hard of hearing. Just chucked my stapler at them!.

Keep up the good work.

Kxx

Social source share

Guest Lydia H

I'm listening, sounding very good. The guys in my office want to know what the rubbish is that I'm playing, obviously they are hard of hearing. Just chucked my stapler at them!.

Keep up the good work.

Kxx

I'm lucky my lot seem to like it - rather surprisingly!

Social source share

Loud & clear here eventualy :unsure:

Had trouble with intermitent reception failure at first, kept coming up as "back up connection" on player.

Cured it by tuning in via IE rather than AOL browser !

So tip for any AOL users having trouble !

Social source share

Guest Lydia H

hellooo!! here listening too from barcelona!! :D

you're playing great tunes! keep on keepin on!! :thumbsup:

ana

Hi Ana how are you? Be good to see you over here soon

x

Lydia

Social source share

hello Peter!

bit boring in Barcelona this summer!! thanks we got these soul shows via internet!! haha.. looking forward for my next soul event in the uk! dunno yet when it will be though.. soon i hope! :D

cheers!

Ana

Ola!

I'll swap you Nottingham for a little bit of Barcelona!

I haven;t been since 2002.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Goldwax

Right phew that was a little nerve racking and i think i sounded like a twat!! haha... hope your enjoying the show so far...lining up some gems for later on!!...

Father Quinn

Blinding mate :thumbsup:

Social source share

Right phew that was a little nerve racking and i think i sounded like a twat!! haha... hope your enjoying the show so far...lining up some gems for later on!!...

Father Quinn

you sounded very well!! dont worry! hehe.. liked v much the songs u played.. you both are doing a great work! :thumbsup: congratulations!!

Social source share

Guest Lydia H

Hi Lydia!! :D hows it going? cant wait to see u all!! it was not possible in Perpignan.. maybe in Manchester! but flights are so bloody expensive!! booo haha..

speak soon & take care :thumbsup:

Ana x

Ah shame you missed out on Perpignan, it was fantastic. Hopefully Raph will be doing another next year so you can come to that one. But try to get over to Manchester soon...there must be some cheaper flights some time of the year? Or to Liverpool??

Social source share

Guest Lydia H

Father Quinn

We're loving it here down in sunny Deansgate (Manchester)....it sure is a pleasant way to spend a Friday afternoon...

Social source share

Guest Lydia H

Thanks for playing my GC Cameron Stevie....I've got the computer turned up to the loudest setting.... :D

The girls at BHA said thanks for the mention, Anthony is uncertain about his gender now though..... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Ah shame you missed out on Perpignan, it was fantastic. Hopefully Raph will be doing another next year so you can come to that one. But try to get over to Manchester soon...there must be some cheaper flights some time of the year? Or to Liverpool??

yea there are lots of cheap flights to Liverpool! will try that! hehe.. then train or something :thumbsup: thx!!

Social source share

Guest JoeMoran

Erin Go Bragh!

Loving the show Lads

choonz are top notch once again

can you give Soul 45 a mention - dublin 31st August ? With deejays Paul Grant, Gavin Condon Soulengraver and JoeM

Social source share

In madrid I also am listening the program.

Many thanks and congratulations!

Cheers.

Âlvaro

Hi Alvaro good to know you are listening in .. great fun!

jo x

Social source share

been a long time since then! was it for a soul do? you should try and come for the Movin On Weekender, dont know the dates this year yet though.. will send info when i know something about it :D

My last trip was in the pursuit of culture - and good tapas!!

Yes - send details through when you know.

P

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Goldwax

Good to see that my soul brother from Madrid is tuning in......The show is good on strong lager and roll ups....Gonna mix it all up with a little something different.....

The heathens in the office have had enough REAL music and have voted Virgin FM back on :D

Think I'm gonna have to show someone why us Wall fans have such a bad rep :thumbsup:

Edited by Goldwax
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert