Info Please

Guest Bearsy

I have just borrowed a cd with a track on it by, The Appointments - I saw you there

Ive looked everywhere and cant even find a sniff of one,

how rare is it and how much would one cost, any info would be much appreciated :boxing:

it has totally blown me away ohmy.gif fooking awsome and its got me hairs standing up on me neck like no other tune has for a long time

Bearsy

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have just borrowed a cd with a track on it by, The Appointments - I saw you there

how rare is it and how much would one cost, any info would be much appreciated :boxing:

It's not as rare as it's price tag makes it appear, but it's rare enough! My mate sold his last summer for £4K. The label is De-Lite.

Social source share

It's not as rare as it's price tag makes it appear, but it's rare enough! My mate sold his last summer for £4K. The label is De-Lite.

cheers Simon, wow no wonder i cant find a copy :P

a tad out of my price range too im afraid :boxing:

never mind move onto the next one, i just hate that when that happens laugh.gif

Social source share

laugh.gif:P:P

So often the case Paul

Pete im listening to this CD and its just awsome from start to finish, its called - Black Gold (sought after soul)

I reccomend it to anyone into Soul to get a copy,

i thought about posting a few of them in the wants section but i now realise the reason why its called what it is for why now, i can be so thick sometimes i tell thee and to make matters worse its got a pull out bit with loads of info about the tunes on the CDs that i didnt realise was there :boxing: its been a long day and thats my excuse and im sticking by it :wub:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert