Gwen Owens - Make Him Mine - Lau-reen

John Reed

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Don't think its one that comes along often John. Last one on Popsike was $300 3 years ago. I know thats not much help tho.

Regards

Rich

Thanks Rich,

I cant get access to popsike at work, so have been unable to look. I have an mp3 of it (can remember where I got it from) and it came up on my ipod whilst on holiday. I don't remember ever hearing it out or on my Ipod before and know nothing about it apart from finding it on the rarest of the rare section on John Manships site this morning.

So I could be in for a shock price wise if it ever comes up.

Cheers,

John

Social source share

Guest recordman

£250 in the book,just playing this last night old tape from way back,lovely lovely spin.

BAZ A :lol:

Great tune crossover magic ect.. ect value of the disc ? to a collector about £250 However it's a collectors record, You wont fill a dance floor with it and it will sit in your collection till you sell it

Social source share

Great tune crossover magic ect.. ect value of the disc ? to a collector about £250 However it's a collectors record, You wont fill a dance floor with it and it will sit in your collection till you sell it

YEP AGREE WITH THAT ,THE DANCE FLOOR CAN SUCK EGGS :lol: ,MANY OF THIS NATURE ,DEFINETLY A COLLECTORS PIECE.

BAZ A

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert