15th Sept. Farnborough F.c Northern Soul And Across The Board Soul Night

Not sure I'm gonna be able to make this now, :huh: ..thats it helen..let us down

Gutted as It's a dream line up of great dj's and i could do with a good night out...am i in your dreams helen?

If things change I'll try and make it, if not have a great night, try and keep Bearsy under control!!!.....we will strap him to the bar..that should do the trick

See you all at TOTS then on to 100 club.........the fun goes on and on.... :D

Helen

XXXXXX

dont worry about us helen..we will be ok :D

• Replies 167
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest outonthefloor

dont worry about us helen..we will be ok :D

Not sure I'm gonna be able to make this now, :huh: ..thats it helen..let us down I'm sure you'll have lots of adoring fans there

Gutted as It's a dream line up of great dj's and i could do with a good night out...am i in your dreams helen? always

If things change I'll try and make it, if not have a great night, try and keep Bearsy under control!!!.....we will strap him to the bar..that should do the trick he will enjoy that far too much!!!

Helen

XXXXXX

Not sure I'm gonna be able to make this now, :huh:

Gutted as It's a dream line up of great dj's and i could do with a good night out.

If things change I'll try and make it, if not have a great night, try and keep Bearsy under control!!!

Helen

XXXXXX

thats a shame you cant make it helen, You will miss out on a great night and you will be missed. I hope things change and you can make it. :D

FUNK ME!!!!

Moldie if your playing all them no one else will get to play anything.. :D

I'm going accross the board got a couple of new releases to play... one is really awesome...

and got another couple of oldies to play as well including the Platters didn't it ring a bell.. as I bought it last week.. (not here yet)

See you all Saturday...

Look forward to seeing you both and hearing your set mate. :D

Not sure I'm gonna be able to make this now, :huh: ..thats it helen..let us down I'm sure you'll have lots of adoring fans there..ppl are boycotting the place until ian supercorsa gets behind the decks :huh:

Gutted as It's a dream line up of great dj's and i could do with a good night out...am i in your dreams helen? always..you are in mine too

If things change I'll try and make it, if not have a great night, try and keep Bearsy under control!!!.....we will strap him to the bar..that should do the trick he will enjoy that far too much!!!.. :D no he wont because i will take all his cash away

Helen

XXXXXX

Hi all Just thought i would start this thread about farnborough F.C soul night as its only a week away.

If you were at the last one you know this is a night not to be missed, As you can see with the list of top local Dj`s its gonna be another great one, Get here early as Moldie will be kicking off the night with some rarely played biggies, :thumbup:

Hi Chris,

due to family commitments I won't be able to aget up to see you all on saturday. Bloody shame as the line up looks cracking and all I ever hear is good things about the night.

Best of luck with it all and try not to let Bearsy, Moldie and Kevin load people down with to many flyers.

all the best Mark.

Hi Chris,

due to family commitments I won't be able to aget up to see you all on saturday.

in other words you aint allowed out again

Bloody shame as the line up looks cracking and all I ever hear is good things about the night.

the last time i saw a better looking line up was when i was in an ID parade

Best of luck with it all and try not to let Bearsy, Moldie and Kevin load people down with to many flyers.

ive got my sack barrow ready mark...lotsa great events coming up

all the best Mark.

what id like to know is why moldie is on so early

hes first class but will be missed by most of the people attending this event

ill be banging on the door to be let in

minime

because we all heard his tired old set too many times before laugh.gif:lol:

I would also like to say i wont be tied to the bar drinking myself into a stuper as im yet again the designated driver on my bestest behaviour as usual

Looking forward to this and hopefully moldie i will catch some of your set as im hoping to get there as early as possible :wicked:

anyone with sales boxes going to be there

because we all heard his tired old set too many times before laugh.gif:lol: ..thats so true bearsy..ppl keep telling me my set has taken sleeping tablets

I would also like to say i wont be tied to the bar drinking myself into a stuper as im yet again the designated driver on my bestest behaviour as usual...you being used again?

Looking forward to this and hopefully moldie i will catch some of your set as im hoping to get there as early as possible :wicked: ..look fwd to catching up paul

anyone with sales boxes going to be there..i might have a small box of northern and modern

regards moldie

what id like to know is why moldie is on so early..as a resident mark we try to take it in turns with the early spot

ill be banging on the door to be let in..most will be banging on the door to be let out :wicked:

minime

minime

Hi Minime. Would be great to meet you and if your there at 7 you will be allowed in to hear moldies set. The reason he`s on so early is because he asked me to let him play first and i try to always please no.gif

Hi Minime. Would be great to meet you and if your there at 7 you will be allowed in to hear moldies set. The reason he`s on so early is because he asked me to let him play first and i try to always please no.gif

hi chris

you have met mark at least 4 times

hes the bloke that used to work with danny at a c cobra and now works at my place

hes the one that was pissed at lightwater and tripped over the oche and ended flat on his face

minime

Do us a favour, dont post with two accounts :wink:

thread closed for 24 hrs as per guidlines

Edited by Baz

I'm looking forward to Saturday. It's been a while since I ventured out, plus I get to play some of my records loud, without the need for headphones to stop the neighbour from moaning. Also there's the added bonus of Moldie saying he was going to buy me a drink! :lol:

hope to be their for the start of your set Ian and hopefully catch the end of Moldies but defo bring me camara if moldie is going to the bar and even better buying the drinks :)

ps, dont worry about the neighbours moaning just turn it up higher so you cant hear them :D

see you Saturday

Guest outonthefloor

oh go on then......

sorted things out so I can make it now!

See you all there nice and early XX

Helen

XXXXXX

Edited by outonthefloor

Looking forward to this.. really feel the need to have a good dance.. so will get there arter Moldies set..

On the subject of Farnbourgh, if you havn't been let me tell you about it.. (from how I see it)

Dj line up that will try and do thier best for you the punter or should say the dancing punter..

all original vinyl even if it is a small local do.

Big Car Park pleanty of parking right on the doorstep.

Good floor talc friendly

friendly crowd.

Very Cheap Bar.

pleanty of dancing

record dealers.

Classics - Modern - Xover - 60's up to new releases.

Toilets let it down a bit... well it has to be said... girls put some loo roll in your bags..

and you get to meet Moldie in person.

see you all Saturday

Looking forward to this.. really feel the need to have a good dance.. so will get there arter Moldies set..

On the subject of Farnbourgh, if you havn't been let me tell you about it.. (from how I see it)

Dj line up that will try and do thier best for you the punter or should say the dancing punter..

Good floor talc friendly

friendly crowd.

Very Cheap Bar.

pleanty of dancing

record dealers.

drug dealers

Toilets let it down a bit... well it has to be said... girls put some loo roll in your bags..

and you get to meet Moldie in person. there is always something that lets a night down :unsure:

see you all Saturday

ive been very naughty :thumbsup:

all original vinyl even if it is a small local do....here here

Good floor talc friendly

friendly crowd.

Very Cheap Bar.

pleanty of dancing

record dealers.

Toilets let it down a bit... well it has to be said... girls put some loo roll in your bags......also think the condom machine is broken so bring some of them too

and you get to meet Moldie in person...well worth the entrance fee alone

see you all Saturday

thanks paul..a very fair report on the venue :thumbsup:

Good floor talc friendly

friendly crowd.

Very Cheap Bar.

pleanty of dancing

record dealers.

Toilets let it down a bit... well it has to be said... girls put some loo roll in your bags..i will have a chat with the manager and make sure there is plenty in there this time

and you get to meet Moldie in person.

see you all Saturday

Thanks for your kind words about the venue mate. Thought i would just add. Tony Theo is putting alot of money into improving the venue and football club and work is being started to make the venue bigger and better.Looking forward to this so much> :thumbsup:

Thanks for your kind words about the venue mate. Thought i would just add. Tony Theo is putting alot of money into improving the venue and football club and work is being started to make the venue bigger and better.Looking forward to this so much> :thumbsup:

any ideas what the improvements are chris?

also have you and danny got a replacement venue in mind while the works in progress?

any ideas what the improvements are chris? the first dj slot of the night :lol:

also have you and danny got a replacement venue in mind while the works in progress? Lightwater

On a serious note there should be a car full of Medways finest coming to this night :thumbsup:

Guest outonthefloor

Seriously, I haven't been here before but i have heard most of the DJ's at other venues.

Moldie always plays a strong set and I'm expecting some great RnB to get the ball rolling.

Ians reputation preceeds him so looking forward to hearing what he has to offer

Mischief, what can i say he wore me out at the Isle of wight and always plays a few surprises. Plus he is a genuinely nice guy. always a pleasure to see him and emma out and about. he's got a few moves too!!!

Andy, on after Mischief, a hard act to follow I'm sure your up to the job

Pete k, you owe me a pint!

Chris no doubt will send us all home wanting more.

BTW am i the only one who thinks Minime looks like Chris's greek cousin?

See you all on Sat,

Wear comfortable shoes

Helen

XXXXXXXXXX

Seriously, I haven't been here before but i have heard most of the DJ's at other venues.

Moldie always plays a strong set and I'm expecting some great RnB to get the ball rolling....dont you mean rock and rolling

Ians reputation preceeds him so looking forward to hearing what he has to offer...thats not his reputation its his tummy

Mischief, what can i say he wore me out at the Isle of wight

smut will not be tolerated helen

and always plays a few surprises. Plus he is a genuinely nice guy. always a pleasure to see him and emma out and about. he's got a few moves too!!!..falling over drunk and rolling about on the floor are not really..a few moves..mind you emma is very nice :thumbsup:

Andy, on after Mischief, a hard act to follow I'm sure your up to the job..andy is a good dj..played at lightwater 2 or 3 times

Pete k, you owe me a pint! ...bet you dont get it from the tight git

Chris no doubt will send us all home wanting more....more sleep you mean

BTW am i the only one who thinks Minime looks like Chris's greek cousin?...he looks more like a chubby version of george michael

See you all on Sat,

Wear comfortable shoes...not if we wanna kick you we wont

Helen

XXXXXXXXXX

Thanks Helen.. :no:

Only edited this to say .. won't be logging on from home so see you all tomorrow night..

If you want me ring me.

i bet you dont get any calls

heres the pic paul didnt want anyone to see from the isle of wight

post-2061-1189789301_thumb.jpg

Edited by moldie
Guest kent soul club

Looking forward to my first trip to farnborough,sounds like it's gonna be a goodun. It'll be good whatever, cos i'll be wearing my rose tinted specs. :ohmy:

Magoo

Looking forward to my first trip to farnborough,sounds like it's gonna be a goodun. It'll be good whatever, cos i'll be wearing my rose tinted specs. :ohmy:

Magoo

hi martin

it will be great to see you

whoyou coming down with?

will i have to behave :lol:

ill have your cd with me

regards moldie

ps did you recognise mischief from the photo

hi chris and mick

Looking forward to being with you at Farnborough Sat night, and especially to hearing a few tunes.

Havn't been out for ages so almost anything thing will sound good and fresh :ohmy: . Looking forward to that Andy Crane bloke.

Ps:- have you heard the Four Lattes on Agip??

Always the very best

maximax

xxxxxx

post-5147-1189798595_thumb.jpg

hi chris and mick

Looking forward to being with you at Farnborough Sat night, and especially to hearing a few tunes.

Havn't been out for ages so almost anything thing will sound good and fresh :lol: . Looking forward to that Andy Crane bloke. hi max..so are we..hope all is well...will you be arriving after my set like everyone else lolol

Ps:- have you heard the Four Lattes on Agip?? ...no..is it a moldie type tune?

Always the very best...look fwd to seing you ,keith andy and paula :ohmy:

maximax

xxxxxx

do you wanna bring your charles johnson with you?

i need a new tune

regards moldie

i need a new tune

regards moldie

you after Charles Johnson Moldie :ohmy:

ive seen one for sale somewhere in the last couple of days

i need a new tune

regards moldie

Yep I'll bring him with me, along with a few others you will be spoilt for choice. Anything else you fancy let me know, be careful how you answer that.

You would love the Four Lattes, right up your street.

bye sweetie

maximax

Yep I'll bring him with me, along with a few others you will be spoilt for choice. Anything else you fancy let me know, be careful how you answer that...just you darlin xxx..bring a sales box..ill have a spare deck down there

You would love the Four Lattes, right up your street...you got a spare?

bye sweetie

maximax

love to you both

moldie

you after Charles Johnson Moldie :ohmy:

ive seen one for sale somewhere in the last couple of days

hi bearsy

theres one on ebay..buy it now 350

this one is mint and its lot cheaper

maxine is bringing a sales box

be great for you to meet her and keith

Guest kent soul club

hi martin

it will be great to see you You too mate.

whoyou coming down with? All me mates (just me and the missus then!)

will i have to behave :ohmy:No, please don't.

ill have your cd with me Modern megamix? cool.

regards moldie

ps did you recognise mischief from the photo ,Yeah but he looks like he's lost a few pounds.

By the way, is Baz coming?

hi bearsy

theres one on ebay..buy it now 350

this one is mint and its lot cheaper

maxine is bringing a sales box

be great for you to meet her and keith

will be great to meet them so i best bring a few quid with me then :lol:

they got any northern :ohmy:

Source Advert