Ebay Scam?

Mark W

Check out this link on the bay;

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/jerry-jackson-its-ro...1QQcmdZViewItem

Check the sellers other items, they seemed like a good deal,so I was checking prices on Popsike and these pictures are on there.

Now call me a cynic but why would you use pictures from Popsike, especially with WOL as on Jerry Jackson?

Also, payment by Bank Transfer only??

If I'm wrong, apologies , but I smell a rodent. Anyone fancy taking a chance on these???

post-2920-1190153130_thumb.jpg

post-2920-1190153157_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Check out this link on the bay;

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/jerry-jackson-its-ro...1QQcmdZViewItem

Check the sellers other items, they seemed like a good deal,so I was checking prices on Popsike and these pictures are on there.

Now call me a cynic but why would you use pictures from Popsike, especially with WOL as on Jerry Jackson?

Also, payment by Bank Transfer only??

If I'm wrong, apologies , but I smell a rodent. Anyone fancy taking a chance on these???

There is also a guy from Argentina (no feedback) selling at the moment - has a copy of Lou Ragland - Since You Said You'd Be Mine. I'm sure this is the same person who listed under a different name a while ago - I successfully bid on a copy of Gene Middleton - No One To Love Me and surprise surprise ! I didn't receive it. So if anyone is thinking of bidding I wouldn't waste your money.

Social source share

looks like all his pics are lifted off popsike. The Sammy Campbell sure is! (Pity, I woulda liked that!)

Anyone got an MP3 btw? Ta.

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert