Village Choir "sweet Hot Lips"

Guest stromberg

Guest stromberg

heard it for the first time on the lastest JM auction, to be honest, didn't know it before. Is that the value the record usually goes for? 385 pounds btw..

If someone should happen to have a copy for sale... :unsure:

thanks for any info

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I used my ladies charm last year and got one for £100...

You'll find that the 12" goes for about £80. The artist title is slightly different and I can't remember what it is off the top of my head, but there has been a thread on here about it in the past so a quick search should locate it for you :lol:

Social source share

I used my ladies charm last year and got one for £100...

You'll find that the 12" goes for about £80. The artist title is slightly different and I can't remember what it is off the top of my head, but there has been a thread on here about it in the past so a quick search should locate it for you :lol:

Remember there are two different mixes - the one you need is the purple one. Steve

Social source share

Guest stromberg

Have you got a soundclip of this version Steve. I've got the red label version, how does it differ?

Jordi

so, two different 7"(purplr and red) and one twelve? All different mixes?!

not a single copy has been offered me so far... :thumbup:

Social source share

Have you got a soundclip of this version Steve. I've got the red label version, how does it differ?

Jordi

Much earthier mix Jordi - sorry can't do soundclips, but can put it on a cdr for u.

May pop in tomorrow at Monumental. :rolleyes: as I might be passing through town from the south quite late on my way home....

Edited by Steve G
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert