soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ivor Jones

Still need a NM/EX copy of this for a sensible price please.

Also any info on the the Mighty Chevelles Flaming Arrow LP with regards to price & availabilty ???

Thanx

Russ

HELLO THERE RUSS,

HOPE YOURE RECOVERING FROM YOUR BOUT OF ILLNESS...... :lol:

MIGHTY CHEVELLES LP IS VERY RARE AS AN ORIGINAL LP........99% OF COPIES YOU SEE ARE RE-PRESSES DONE IN THE 90`S FOR THE FUNK MARKET.......

TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE,[OR BETTER,DEPENDING ON YOUR POINT OF VEIW],IT IS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO THE PROPER ORIGINAL,THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BEING A MINISULE CHANGE TO THE SLEEVE AND THE THICKNESS OF THE VINYL.....

IF I WAS YOU ,I`D PLUMP FOR THE REISSUE AND SAVE YOURSELF A COUPLE OF HUNDRED QUID... :lol:

IF YOU CAN FIND ONE THAT IS........ :no:

BEST, IVOR

Social source share

Hello Russ -

I have one which is at least Ex, but has 2 very light visible scratch marks but NAP. Otherwise, both labels and vinyl are very smart.

I'll probably let it go for the right price, so please PM what you're offering if you're interested.

Cheers.

Greg, think I may have snagged a copy, just waiting to seal the deal, so to speak, if it falls thru I'll PM you with an offer.

Thanks buddy

Russ

Social source share

HELLO THERE RUSS,

HOPE YOURE RECOVERING FROM YOUR BOUT OF ILLNESS...... :lol:

MIGHTY CHEVELLES LP IS VERY RARE AS AN ORIGINAL LP........99% OF COPIES YOU SEE ARE RE-PRESSES DONE IN THE 90`S FOR THE FUNK MARKET.......

TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE,[OR BETTER,DEPENDING ON YOUR POINT OF VEIW],IT IS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO THE PROPER ORIGINAL,THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BEING A MINISULE CHANGE TO THE SLEEVE AND THE THICKNESS OF THE VINYL.....

IF I WAS YOU ,I`D PLUMP FOR THE REISSUE AND SAVE YOURSELF A COUPLE OF HUNDRED QUID... :lol:

IF YOU CAN FIND ONE THAT IS........ :no:

BEST, IVOR

Hello mate, hope alls well with you, Im getting better by the day, thank you.

Many thanks for the info on the LP matey.............hope to see you soon.

ATB Russ

Social source share

Hello Russ -

I have one which is at least Ex, but has 2 very light visible scratch marks but NAP. Otherwise, both labels and vinyl are very smart.

I'll probably let it go for the right price, so please PM what you're offering if you're interested.

Cheers.

Does this one has Angela Davis "My LOve" on????

Social source share

Same label etc, different tune, as good IMHO.

rUSS

If its "hit the spot" I have it. But isnt the Angela Davis track on a LP - really want that track....even on a reissue etc...

Social source share

If its "hit the spot" I have it. But isnt the Angela Davis track on a LP - really want that track....even on a reissue etc...

"My Love (Is So Strong)" is supposed to have been included on an LP called "The Answer" but I haven't ever seen a copy of it. There's another (early 80s) LP by her on Flaming Arrow though which is quite easy to find. To confuse things further, there is also a spoken word LP on Flaming Arrow by the "other" Angela Davis. :unsure:

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

"My Love (Is So Strong)" is supposed to have been included on an LP called "The Answer" but I haven't ever seen a copy of it. There's another (early 80s) LP by her on Flaming Arrow though which is quite easy to find. To confuse things further, there is also a spoken word LP on Flaming Arrow by the "other" Angela Davis. :thumbup:

Mange tak! Its a shame it has to be that expensive... see if it drops in price over the years...

Social source share