Guest Bearsy

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 37
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

you only want this as someone else put it in there playlist and it got the thumbs up

be yer own man bearsy

laugh.gif i tried for the one of eamsey`s he had up for sale a few weeks back but i was too late, everytime its been up for sale i didnt have the money but since i lost a record on ebay today i thought why not, its just been on soul club on the random play and jogged my memory,

ive never heard it played out and thats one of the reasons i want it, have you got one

Social source share

laugh.gif i tried for the one of eamsey`s he had up for sale a few weeks back but i was too late, everytime its been up for sale i didnt have the money but since i lost a record on ebay today i thought why not, its just been on soul club on the random play and jogged my memory,

ive never heard it played out and thats one of the reasons i want it, have you got one

of course i have

in my hot box :P

Social source share

It's a great record though wink.gif

dont listen to him Steve he says that on all the tunes im after boxing.gif , me posting in wants is always a last resort cos i know him and a few others just love to have there pee take and rattle on about being my own man or its an overplayed oldie or something else they think might raise a laugh at my expence,

look at moldies play lists to see who isnt there own man the floor pleasing safe bet dancing dj he is :P:P

Social source share

dont listen to him Steve he says that on all the tunes im after boxing.gif , me posting in wants is always a last resort cos i know him and a few others just love to have there pee take and rattle on about being my own man or its an overplayed oldie or something else they think might raise a laugh at my expence,

look at moldies play lists to see who isnt there own man the floor pleasing safe bet dancing dj he is :Ptongue.gif

wait till you see more of my play lists from other events

you make me out to be a piss taker

i did tell you ill be honest bout anything im asked tonite

be your own man..dont follow the crowd

Social source share

Bearsy, I got the U/A Demo off 'Eamsey' mate to replace a stocker which I snapped in half sometime ago now, stunning record and pretty hard to locate in nice clean condition as the one from 'Alan' was....lol, played it out recently and it sounded fantastic, Joan play's it too out and about....awesome tuneage.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Bearsy, I got the U/A Demo off 'Eamsey' mate to replace a stocker which I snapped in half sometime ago now, stunning record and pretty hard to locate in nice clean condition as the one from 'Alan' was....lol, played it out recently and it sounded fantastic, Joan play's it too out and about....awesome tuneage.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

he heard about it in joans thread mark

hes tryin to make a hot box

only way he will is if he sets fire to his play box

alan told me you had got it

moldie

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Thanks Mark, so it was you that beat me was it :P im glad my taste is that of some of the most highly respected people on the scene and people i respect and not the likes of moldie and simon m laugh.gif

enjoy it Mark for i too will own a copy soon thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Thanks Mark, so it was you that beat me was it laugh.gif im glad my taste is that of some of the most highly respected people on the scene and people i respect and not the likes of moldie and simon m :P

bearsy you have never even met mark :P

ill sell you my copy if you like :P

Social source share

Thanks Mark, so it was you that beat me was it laugh.gif im glad my taste is that of some of the most highly respected people on the scene and people i respect and not the likes of moldie and simon m :P

Great tune, i posted up on here about 3 months ago that i was after a copy also, still ain't got one yet.

I nearly bought a copy off Marco Santucci about 6 years ago at one of the train stations on the way back from the Cleethorpes weekenders, think he wanted £60 for it at the time but i was too stingy to fork out for it, ho hum.

Good luck Bearsy, it's a winner!

Simon :P

Social source share

bearsy you have never even met mark :P , yes i have once, at SHS so there, anyway he is better than you by a mile :P

ill sell you my copy if you like :Pok my good friend that would be nice, how much buddy wink.gif

you know it will sound better with me playing it thumbsup.gif

Social source share

bearsy im so sorry for ribbing you

its a top tune

and if your gonna the next big think on the northern scene its a must have tune

i have the utmost respect for you and the tireless effort you put into the scene

you have imvho given far more than you have recieved and thats a real big plus in my book

regards moldie

Social source share

Great tune, i posted up on here about 3 months ago that i was after a copy also, still ain't got one yet.

I nearly bought a copy off Marco Santucci about 6 years ago at one of the train stations on the way back from the Cleethorpes weekenders, think he wanted £60 for it at the time but i was too stingy to fork out for it, ho hum.

Good luck Bearsy, it's a winner!

Simon thumbsup.gif

its another one of them tunes you want then cant get and forget about then hear it again and got to have it now :P

and not a silly price either really Simon so you get a lot of northern for a fair price :P

thanks mate and hope to catch up soon sometime

Bearsy thumbsup.gif

Social source share

look at moldies play lists to see who isnt there own man the floor pleasing safe bet dancing dj he is :P:P

Don't listen to Moldie - after all how much did he pay for a copy of BILL BUllSHit " I'm waiting" :Plaugh.gif

Derek

Social source share

I used to play this at Bradford Queens Hall & Leeds Astoria c1989. A few others used to play it back then too.

Is it worth more than £20 these days?

Phil

ill give you 80 for yours

Social source share

I used to play this at Bradford Queens Hall & Leeds Astoria c1989. A few others used to play it back then too.

Is it worth more than £20 these days?

Phil

yeah its pushing up the ton mark to be honest but have been sold (Mark Bicknall) for about £75 in very very good condition,

moldie stop hijacking my thread or i will report you yes.gif

Social source share

If you need any more 60s lounge music we usually have plenty in the shop wink.gif

Derek

ive got two modern room spots coming up

using your expert knowledge what can you recommend

and plz dont suggest not bothering to turn up

moldie

Social source share

Don't listen to Moldie - after all how much did he pay for a copy of BILL BUllSHit " I'm waiting" :Plaugh.gif

Derek

He even cried when it didnt turn up cos of the postal strike, he kept asking me what i would do and i told him that i would rather dance to the snake than have to listen to that overplayed oldie ever again and hope that the postman keeps it for himself for a beer mat

Social source share

moldie

dont turn the amp on laugh.gif

Social source share

moldie

Give me a day or so and i'll suggest a few things. Is it a modern modern room or mainly 70's?

Derek

Social source share

Bearsy, you should of learnt from my lesson, post something on wants thread and all of sudden copies come out of the woodwork so you should get one offered soon but at double the price :P , or is that just for us girlies ohmy.gif

QoFxx

just you girlies im afraid chrissie, i know what their worth and im willing to wait for one at the right price, just like i always do no.gif

Edited by Bearsy
Social source share

• 1 year later...

Hey Bearsy I'm sure you've heard me play when I used to DJ on the South Coast :thumbsup:

To be perfectly honest it was a play at the Dome when I first heard it and I acquired it immediately. Always in my playbox and NO I'm not selling it :D

Social source share

Hey Bearsy I'm sure you've heard me play when I used to DJ on the South Coast :thumbup:

To be perfectly honest it was a play at the Dome when I first heard it and I acquired it immediately. Always in my playbox and NO I'm not selling it :lol:

I see it on your play list recently Steve and yeah i still want a copy and i know where there is on for sale but i have no money yet again :D i might try and do a trade for it :P blimey how the heck did you find this old thread Steve ohmy.gif

Social source share

Hey Bearsy I'm sure you've heard me play when I used to DJ on the South Coast wink.gif

To be perfectly honest it was a play at the Dome when I first heard it and I acquired it immediately. Always in my playbox and NO I'm not selling it :thumbup:

AND A GREAT B SIDE TOO

STEVE T :lol:

Social source share