• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Chris

The best place for almost any Label you want is Dave Rimmers

Soulful Kinda Music

>>> CAMEO PARKWAY <<<

A lot of work has gone into this site, It's brilliant.

A Fantastic source of Information. :thumbsup:

Dave's site is really good, no question. But the original question was for a label discography of Cameo Parkway, which must mean the UK label release because in America the label was Parkway and Cameo seperately.

So, is Dave's listing more for American Parkway and American Cameo label collectors only.

Now I know UK Cameo Parkway records retained the US Parkway and US Cameo serial numbers, so Dave's listings would still be relevant. But, who can supply a complete UK Cameo Parkway label listing? I'd be interested to see that too.

Social source share

Dave's site is really good, no question. But the original question was for a label discography of Cameo Parkway, which must mean the UK label release because in America the label was Parkway and Cameo seperately.

So, is Dave's listing more for American Parkway and American Cameo label collectors only.

Now I know UK Cameo Parkway records retained the US Parkway and US Cameo serial numbers, so Dave's listings would still be relevant. But, who can supply a complete UK Cameo Parkway label listing? I'd be interested to see that too.

I have just done a search on Google for Cameo-Parkway

and it brought me back to Soul Source huh.gif D'oh!

Here is a UK Listing submitted by Pete-S in 1997 biggrin.gif

Cameo-Parkway Info and listing by Pete Smith

>>> LINK <<<

Excellent Information for UK Collectors

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Thanks Guys but its the listing of the US labels i need...or a complete list of the Northern tracks on the label would be just as good...

I did check out Daves site but could`nt find the info i was looking for.

Hakenig,I cant believe you knew someone who worked for them in the 60s and never followed it up! Thats what is known as a red hot lead in my book......

Chris.

Social source share

Thanks Guys but its the listing of the US labels i need...or a complete list of the Northern tracks on the label would be just as good...

I did check out Daves site but could`nt find the info i was looking for.

Hakenig,I cant believe you knew someone who worked for them in the 60s and never followed it up! Thats what is known as a red hot lead in my book......

Chris.

But you asked for "discography of cameo Parkway", which means UK releases, not US releases.

Social source share

Just to clarify i need the listing for the US labels cameo and Parkway... I sometimes forget that people actually collect that British stuff!

Chris

Hi Chris, hope you are well, looking forward to seeing you hopefully at the 3 Greyhounds next week, I have a Cameo and Parkway US listing somewhere I will dig it out and bring it next Saturday if that's not too late.

Regards

Alan

Social source share

Just to clarify i need the listing for the US labels cameo and Parkway... I sometimes forget that people actually collect that British stuff!

Chris

Sorry I don't have the listing but I was going to ask on here about a 45 on Cameo 363 Tom Burt - All through The Night which sounds Northern to me. I wanted to ask whether it had been played anywhere in the past?

Cheers, Slim

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert