• Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Mrs Simsy

Might just leave it on my wants list for a little while longer then! :thumbsup:

Going on holiday in 4 weeks so will see how much it costs when i come back!

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

.................What? .... Rip our members off for seventy quid? :thumbsup:

Is it confirmed that £100 is the sale price then? Or is it between £30 & £50? :)

Social source share

Is it confirmed that £100 is the sale price then? Or is it between £30 & £50? :thumbsup:

I reckoned this at about £40 to be honest. Not rare and does show up on Ebay from time to time.

Dave is entitled to ask what he wants for his record, but I think a hundred quid for this is ott. Unsure if he's flexible on that price ... Or there is always the second chance offer from the first poster who said he had one .. if that makes sense! :)

Social source share

I reckoned this at about £40 to be honest. Not rare and does show up on Ebay from time to time.

Dave is entitled to ask what he wants for his record, but I think a hundred quid for this is ott. Unsure if he's flexible on that price ... Or there is always the second chance offer from the first poster who said he had one .. if that makes sense! :thumbsup:

£100 sounds very over the top to my ears !!??

Social source share

sorry if my post was missunderstood earlier but i thought it was clear. but it does seem to me

to be one of the most requested along with jesse fishers "beginner" on this wants forum.

jesse fisher is a £25 record but sold on the bay for £80 only last week. this thread already has

three people queing for a copy of darrow fletcher and a couple of months ago spot was offering

£100 for a copy.like i said it all boils down to demand and not so much the rarity. remember

frank beverly on sassy or the four perfections on partytime. these records fetch ten times

what they are actually worth. i do have a darrow fletcher mint as well but i wouldnt sell it

for £150 biggrin.gif:lol:

dave

Social source share

My spare excellent copy is £50 inclusive of recorded delivery postage - I know it's fairly common but demand keeps it fairly highly priced (if you know what I mean!)

wazz has got himself sorted, so i'll give first shout to the rugbysoulgirl (I've sent you a PM)

Will let the thread know how we get on?

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

My spare excellent copy is £50 inclusive of recorded delivery postage - I know it's fairly common but demand keeps it fairly highly priced (if you know what I mean!)

wazz has got himself sorted, so i'll give first shout to the rugbysoulgirl (I've sent you a PM)

Will let the thread know how we get on?

Cheers

Steve

Tis sold now thanks

Steve

Social source share

Source Advert