• Replies 13
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

Hi

Yeah, got a copy and would be willing to sell but not sure of current value. Can you or anyone else give me an accurate value of this.

Warren

link

young man, i just contacted the leading uk dealer and he told me the tunes died a death goes for round about £4.50 if your lucky.......no seriously if its a uk about £40-50 in ex condition...my mate mikey just bought a mint one for £50 of an expensive belgium dealer......

wanna trade? p.m me

thanks

Social source share

young man, i just contacted the leading uk dealer and he told me the tunes died a death  goes for round about £4.50 if your lucky.......no seriously if its a uk about £40-50 in ex condition...my mate mikey just bought a mint one for £50 of an expensive belgium dealer......

wanna trade?  p.m me 

thanks

link

I knew you would not be able to resist getting Dick!!! You must be workin' from home today, ha ha

Mike

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

I knew you would not be able to resist getting Dick!!!  You must be workin' from home today, ha ha

Mike

link

i thought i read that wrong at first mike , you know im not gay .... :D

yeah well it is a great track and i reckon there must be someone lurking somewhere who wants to sell it to me..

Social source share

Guest Damien

Also avaliable as a US pressing, but I can't remember what label, could be Imperial!

TTM

link

No it's on Jamie

There's also a french pressing on Vogue

Social source share

Guest Damien

No sorry - Have one in the box but will keep it for the moment - Price in my opinion is more in the £75 era - It's still quite in demand on the mod & popcorn scene too...

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

You could be missing it if you're searching on ebay because the Piccadilly copy has the name spelt as JORDON not Jordan.  Did you have that copy off me Warren?  That came off Ebay - 2 quid including postage

link

no wonder im not seeing it , all i keep getting is some old slapper with her tits out ... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest brianhorton

Hi, Got my copy of Dick Jordan on U.K. Piccadilly of a car boot for 1p years ago bought it because it looked interesting, years later i'm looking through Carl Willinghams records in his house and there it is on a Jamie w.d, Carl informs me it's now a big record on the "popcorn" scene, anyway sold my copy about six months ago on the bay to Japan for £110, decent profit methinks!, also quite surprised to hear Des Parker spin it at the recent Manchester all niter at the C.I.S., sounded pretty good.

Social source share

Guest Leigh J

Hi, Got my copy of Dick Jordan on U.K. Piccadilly of a car boot for 1p years ago bought it because it looked interesting, years later i'm looking through Carl Willinghams records in his house and there it is on a Jamie w.d, Carl informs me it's now a big record on the "popcorn" scene, anyway sold my copy about six months ago on the bay to Japan for £110, decent profit methinks!, also quite surprised to hear Des Parker spin it at the recent Manchester all niter at the C.I.S., sounded pretty good.

link

The Copy That I Had (Us Jamie Demo),And The First One i new About Was Found In j Manships Shop In The Mid 80's By Steve Kennedy Who Played It a Few times At A few Venues ,He Eventually Parted With It For 75-00 To Me

It Is Now owned By Steve Brown Of Ilkeston

Social source share

Source Advert