• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

THE O JAYS

BACK ON TOP LP BELL 1968 ..... I THINK

CHEAP AS POSS COS IM A TIGHT GIT THESE DAYS biggrin.gif

THANKS JIM

Hi Jim

I have this one, which has same tack listing, I think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bell_6082.jpg Silver Label, Mint- (Cover Ex - Crease Bottom Right Cover)

Side 1:

I'll be sweeter tomorrow

I'm so glad I found you

Going going gone

That's alright

I dig your act

Look over your shoulder

Side 2:

You're So Sweet

Just Another Guy

Four for the price of one

Love is everywhere

Now that I've found you

I'll be seeing you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social source share

Hi Jim

I have this one, which has same tack listing, I think.

Bell_6082.jpg Silver Label, Mint- (Cover Ex - Crease Bottom Right Cover)

Side 1:

I'll be sweeter tomorrow

I'm so glad I found you

Going going gone

That's alright

I dig your act

Look over your shoulder

Side 2:

You're So Sweet

Just Another Guy

Four for the price of one

Love is everywhere

Now that I've found you

I'll be seeing you

This also came out as one of those MFP (music for pleasure) LP's in the 70's Same track listing. It's titled "The O'Jays Live" but unfortunatly they decided to put that canned audience effect on the LP. completely ruining the LP! making it one to avoid

some great tracks on the LP, amonst the standard O'Jays oldies, I just love the very crossoverish "Just Another Guy"... wish it had gained a 45 release

steve

Social source share

This also came out as one of those MFP (music for pleasure) LP's in the 70's Same track listing. It's titled "The O'Jays Live" but unfortunatly they decided to put that canned audience effect on the LP. completely ruining the LP! making it one to avoid

some great tracks on the LP, amonst the standard O'Jays oldies, I just love the very crossoverish "Just Another Guy"... wish it had gained a 45 release

steve

Hi Steve

You're right, I have just played the track for the first time since I bought it in the 70's.

Canned Applause between Tracks, how strange.

I bought it with hundreds of others all Unplayed at the time, hence Mint-.

They have ruined what should have been a good Album.

Social source share

steve

"Just another guy"-is sublime!!.Great version of Timothy Wilson on Buddah.

Which came first guys??.Yet another to add to the wants list.KEV. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Source Advert