Cream Cracker 22nd March

Guest kev such

Evening Rob.

Top form, if we aren't ready for you on Saturday then i suspect we never will be. Be good to put a face to the name and PM's. Hope we make your trip worthwhile.

See you Saturday evening, i'll be the short bald one on the door.

Regards Kev.

I'll make sure I'm not standing by the door then Kev, just to avoid any confusion! :lol:

Just to add to the confusion I'll be the short bald one on the floor.

and, just how many Kev's are gonna be at the Cracker? See you all Saturday!

-Kev

• Replies 71
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kev such

Just to add to the confusion I'll be the short bald one on the floor.

and, just how many Kev's are gonna be at the Cracker? See you all Saturday!

-Kev

Is that because you will be lying on the floor when you have a heart attack again like last time Kev? :lol: I'll be keeping an eye on your lips for blueness matey, dont you worry.

Kev

Is that because you will be lying on the floor when you have a heart attack again like last time Kev? :lol: I'll be keeping an eye on your lips for blueness matey, dont you worry.

Kev

:lol: Was it the Cracker where Pam dragged me off the floor? I'd forgotten which venue.

Should have known it was your do Kev - all those bloody dance tunes all night! :lol:

Got another spot now for Bearsy on Sunday afternoon. Underplayed 60's in Gillingham.

What a perfect weekend this is gonna be. :lol:

-Kev.

Guest kev such

:lol: Was it the Cracker where Pam dragged me off the floor? I'd forgotten which venue.

Should have known it was your do Kev - all those bloody dance tunes all night! :thumbsup:

Got another spot now for Bearsy on Sunday afternoon. Underplayed 60's in Gillingham.

What a perfect weekend this is gonna be. :shhh:

-Kev.

I know mate, i've got 3 events on this weekend, dont know if my legs are gonna be able to take it. May have to get a large pack of Sanatogen. Yes mate it was at the Cracker that you had to be dragged off the floor by Pam.

Do you want me to get a friend of mine who's a paramedic to make sure he stays close to the Cream Cracker on Saturday evening "just in case?" :lol:

Kev

Edited by kev such

I know mate, i've got 3 events on this weekend, dont know if my legs are gonna be able to take it. May have to get a large pack of Sanatogen. Yes mate it was at the Cracker that you had to be dragged off the floor by Pam.

Do you want me to get a friend of mine who's a papramedic to make sure he stays close to the Cream Cracker on Saturday evening "just in case?" huh.gif

Kev

:lol: I'll be taking it easy mate! No excuses for anyone else though.

Seems like there's another car load coming up from Kent. Don't go by hotel bookings 'cos it seems like some are driving back south when the nite is done. (Fools :( )

All shaping up nicely for another cracking nite. :unsure:

2 days to go.

-Kev.

Guest kev such

laugh.gif I'll be taking it easy mate! No excuses for anyone else though.

Seems like there's another car load coming up from Kent. Don't go by hotel bookings 'cos it seems like some are driving back south when the nite is done. (Fools :( )

All shaping up nicely for another cracking nite. :unsure:

2 days to go.

-Kev.

If the weathers too bad to drive back, i guess me and Karen will have to get the emergency bedding out :lol: .

Are you getting up here for about 12 ish? If so me and Nidge will be at the venue setting up. May see you there.

Kev (younger model) Such

If the weathers too bad to drive back, i guess me and Karen will have to get the emergency bedding out :lol: .

Are you getting up here for about 12 ish? If so me and Nidge will be at the venue setting up. May see you there.

Kev (younger model) Such

We'll be up there nice and early Kev. Have managed to convince our daughter that the trains are her best option for getting to Gatwick for her holiday flight, so should set off early/mid morning. :thumbup:

wink.gif I can't believe that I've just spent all day sorting my vinyl into new boxes - then had to go through it all 3 times 'cos I couldn't find a tune I wanted! Found it eventually - you watch it clear the floor. :lol:

ohmy.gif Am I likely to need snow chains then? I've only seen the local weather report. Last time I was up that way, for the DKOF, my brother smashed his van into a fallen tree. In a blizzard he said - but I didn't see any snow. I'll get Pam a shovel, just in case!

-Kev

Guest kev such

We'll be up there nice and early Kev. Have managed to convince our daughter that the trains are her best option for getting to Gatwick for her holiday flight, so should set off early/mid morning. :thumbup:

:lol: I can't believe that I've just spent all day sorting my vinyl into new boxes - then had to go through it all 3 times 'cos I couldn't find a tune I wanted! Found it eventually - you watch it clear the floor. :lol:

ohmy.gif Am I likely to need snow chains then? I've only seen the local weather report. Last time I was up that way, for the DKOF, my brother smashed his van into a fallen tree. In a blizzard he said - but I didn't see any snow. I'll get Pam a shovel, just in case!

-Kev

Trees do have a nasty habit of just jumping out on passing cars for NO reason around here mate. Reference the tune you were looking for, i bet you end up not playing it.

Also dont take compilation CD's to work that you have put together yourself, because you tend to change your playlist every 5 minutes.

Well City Club tomorrow night and then the Cracker.

Kev

Kev, Karen,

Will finally ge to witness first hand the phenomimun, phenoinumb, phenon...... the miraculous event known as the Cream Cracker.

I'm anticipating a great night a vertible feast of soul, a nourishment of northern, a gastromone of greats, a culinery of classics!

Q. Does Berts Apple Crumble go with the Cream Cracker or should it be Sliced tomatoes?

Regards, Bryn - Driving Beat Soul Club

Guest kev such

Kev, Karen,

Will finally ge to witness first hand the phenomimun, phenoinumb, phenon...... the miraculous event known as the Cream Cracker.

I'm anticipating a great night a vertible feast of soul, a nourishment of northern, a gastromone of greats, a culinery of classics!

Q. Does Berts Apple Crumble go with the Cream Cracker or should it be Sliced tomatoes?

Morning Bryn.

Christ mate, dont big it up too much, its SO much further to fall then.

Hopefully your wishes will be answered mate. Bring your best dancing shoes because thats all we try and do at the Cracker.

A. Either i suppose Bryn, as long as you've got some Apple Peaches Pumkin Pie or Peaches and Cream (Cracker) (iKetttes) :thumbup:biggrin.gif

See you Saturday night mate.

Regards Kev

Kev, Karen,

bryn youre going to like here mate,me and the good netster will be in attenDANCE is the good doctor coming over aswell

bryn youre going to like here mate,me and the good netster will be in attenDANCE is the good doctor coming over aswell

Yes mate, we're trying to fill my pikey wagon, should be Gaz, Trev, Karen and me, if Karen doen't go I'll ask Kev (Gallagher)!

Guest GazArcher

LIKE BRYN SAID THE DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE THAT MEANS THE SOUL DOCTOR WILL BE THERE SO IF ANYONE DOES HAVE A HEART ATTACH DON'T CALL ME!

NOT SURE WHAT TIME WE'LL BE THERE....TELL US WHEN YOUR DOING YOUR MODERN SPOT KEV AND WE'LL MAKE SURE WE'RE NOT THERE FOR THAT :thumbsup:

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AS WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE THIS EVENT FOR SOMETIME, BUT OTHER DJING COMMITMENTS HAVE ALWAYS GOT IN THE WAY. THIS TIME WE WILL BE THERE

SEES YER SAT

Guest kev such

LIKE BRYN SAID THE DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE THAT MEANS THE SOUL DOCTOR WILL BE THERE SO IF ANYONE DOES HAVE A HEART ATTACH DON'T CALL ME!

NOT SURE WHAT TIME WE'LL BE THERE....TELL US WHEN YOUR DOING YOUR MODERN SPOT KEV AND WE'LL MAKE SURE WE'RE NOT THERE FOR THAT :lol:

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AS WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE THIS EVENT FOR SOMETIME, BUT OTHER DJING COMMITMENTS HAVE ALWAYS GOT IN THE WAY. THIS TIME WE WILL BE THERE

SEES YER SAT

Great Gaz.

Would be marvellous to see the Six Hills mob, or is that mob hills six :thumbsup: .

Im not on till 12 so you could arrive at 7.30 and leave before 12. MODERN MY ARSE!!!

Have gone through my box, sorted my tunes but that'll change once we are under way. Was great to meet you and Bryn at Enderby the other Friday. So look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening and just hope that we make your trip worthwhile.

Reference standing by for possible heart attacks, i think Kev Kent is the only one we have to look out for, and im trying to get an oxygen tank delivered just in case.

Bring your best dancing shoes Gaz. Hopefully this time tomorrow evening we will have a room full of sweaty dancing people, perfick.

see you tomorrow.

regards

Kev( FOR THE LAST TIME DONT DO BLEEDIN MODERN :no::lol: ) Such (i think im going to get a big badge made up)

Edited by kev such

Hi Kev Modern Such,

Sorry that we are going to miss tonight, but we can not miss the opportunity to see Maxine Brown live up in Crewe, we will definately be at the next one as we still have them tickets we won at the charity Soul Shack last year plus will miss your Modern spot.

Give our love to Karen and see you next week for the Stag/ piss up.

Hope it's a great night, should be with the DJ line up you have.

Kev + Big Sis :thumbsup:

Edited by southandnorth
Guest kev such

Hi Kev Modern Such,

Sorry that we are going to miss tonight, but we can not miss the opportunity to see Maxine Brown live up in Crewe, we will definately be at the next one as we still have them tickets we won at the charity Soul Shack last year plus will miss your Modern spot.

Give our love to Karen and see you next week for the Stag/ piss up.

Hope it's a great night, should be with the DJ line up you have.

Kev + Big Sis :thumbsup:

Morning Kev and Big Sis.

Dont blame you going up to Crewe Kev. If the Cracker wasnt on this evening me and Karen would be travelling up with you. Looks like it is going to be an AMAZING evening, especially considering the amount of time Brav has spent getting it all sorted.. I dont think there was as much planning for the seige of Troy, i'll dig Illyad out and i'll let you know on the stag.

I'd completely forgot about the free tickets i gave away in raffles last year. I wonder where the other 4 are?

Am well looking forward to the Stag, my passports indate and my credit card is paid off so im ready for any surprises, ARE YOU? :no:

You must have me mixed up with some other Kev, Kev. Its uptempo dance oldies from me mate, as you well know.

Give my regards to Brav and have a safe trip up and a great evening.

I'll see you on the stag.

Regards

Kev (NO BLOODY MODERN) Such and Karen :lol:

Guest GazArcher

Great Gaz.

Would be marvellous to see the Six Hills mob, or is that mob hills six :thumbsup: .

Im not on till 12 so you could arrive at 7.30 and leave before 12. MODERN MY ARSE!!!

Have gone through my box, sorted my tunes but that'll change once we are under way. Was great to meet you and Bryn at Enderby the other Friday. So look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening and just hope that we make your trip worthwhile.

Reference standing by for possible heart attacks, i think Kev Kent is the only one we have to look out for, and im trying to get an oxygen tank delivered just in case.

Bring your best dancing shoes Gaz. Hopefully this time tomorrow evening we will have a room full of sweaty dancing people, perfick.

see you tomorrow.

regards

Kev( FOR THE LAST TIME DONT DO BLEEDIN MODERN :thumbup::lol: ) Such (i think im going to get a big badge made up)

Guest kev such

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT KEV, SO MUCH SO I'M CHANGING SIGNITURE TO GAZ(AKA THE SOUL DOCTOR AND I DON'T DO BLEEDING MODERN EITHER) ARCHER :thumbup:

SEES YER TONITE MATE

Great, This could catch on. :thumbsup:

Source Advert