• Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

not offering i will keep it in the playbox then

mark

I'll offer to give it a very welcoming and extremely good home, Mark !! :lol:

Just checking on the last copy I sold.. bare with me a mo - I know it's here some.. AH! Here we go !.. Found It !! Right then.. :ohmy:

Yep - that's what I thought (alway's better to check, though, eh !?!) :lol:

Do you want me to send the £50 as cash, Mark? wink.gif I'll even offer to foot the p+p - as you are such a decent chap !! :huh:

Have you put it in the post yet, Mark ?? Do you need my addy Mark ?? thumbup.gif Mark !??! MARK ?? HELLO !??! :lol:

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share

I'll offer to give it a very welcoming and extremely good home, Mark !! ohmy.gif

Just checking on the last copy I sold.. bare with me a mo - I know it's here some.. AH! Here we go !.. Found It !! Right then.. :lol:

Yep - that's what I thought (alway's better to check, though, eh !?!) yes.gif

Do you want me to send the £50 as cash, Mark? wink.gif I'll even offer to foot the p+p - as you are such a decent chap !! whistling.gif

Have you put it in the post yet, Mark ?? Do you need my addy Mark ?? :g: Mark !??! MARK ?? HELLO !??! :)

hi john

exactly on the button that is what i paid for it from my good friend les hare the price is still on the top right corner of the sleeve i altered it slightly so it reads £5.00 in case her indoors saw it :D think i will hold on to it and wait for some better offers.

So you shouldnt wait by the door for it to drop through the letter box anytime soon :D

mark

Social source share

I'll offer to give it a very welcoming and extremely good home, Mark !! ohmy.gif

Just checking on the last copy I sold.. bare with me a mo - I know it's here some.. AH! Here we go !.. Found It !! Right then.. :lol:

Yep - that's what I thought (alway's better to check, though, eh !?!) :D

Do you want me to send the £50 as cash, Mark? :D I'll even offer to foot the p+p - as you are such a decent chap !! whistling.gif

Have you put it in the post yet, Mark ?? Do you need my addy Mark ?? :g: Mark !??! MARK ?? HELLO !??! :)

YES JOHNNY,THAT'S WHAT YOU HAD ON IT AT WINSFORD IF YOU REMEMBER WE DID A TRADE FOR IT 50QUID BEST DEAL I EVER DID OR ONE OF THEM, OVER THE YEARS HAD FEW NICE BITS & BOBS OF YOU REGARDS JOHN"O"

Social source share

Source Advert