Atlantic Ep Aet6006 Original Hits Vol 2

Julianb

Just found this in a pile of records - it's not listed in JM's UK book and he can't help as he's never had/seen one.

Any idea of price etc thumbsup.gif ( it's had the middle removed unfortunately).

Tracks ere;-

Barbara Lewis - Someday we're gonna love again

Drifters - One way love

Solomon Burke - Stupidity

Coasters - Little Egypt

Cheers

Julian

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just found this in a pile of records - it's not listed in JM's UK book and he can't help as he's never had/seen one.

Any idea of price etc thumbsup.gif ( it's had the middle removed unfortunately).

Tracks ere;-

Drifters - One way love

Coasters - Little Egypt

Cheers

Julian

Maroon lable? I've got one somewhere I bought in the 70's. I've looked periodically for one with the picture sleeve I assume it came with when released but never found one. Mine has got the centre though. No idea on price now I only paid about the price of a new 45 a quid or so must be worth twice that now :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Smudge

Found a mint one of these about 20 years ago in a junk shop for 50p. Sold it about 5 years later at the 100 club for about 20 quid. the bloke who bought it said he collected Uk Atlantic ep's and had never seen this one before. smile.gif

Social source share

Guest Smudge

The sleeve's very unexciting, just the artists and the titles large print on the cover. Nice colour cover though if I remember rightly. yes.gif

Social source share

Any idea of price etc :lol: ( it's had the middle removed unfortunately).

Tracks ere;-

Drifters - One way love

Coasters - Little Egypt

Cheers

Julian

Barbara Lewis was originally played from this EP, back in the 60s, when it was nigh-on impossible to find the US 45, and LPs were (and still are) a pain to DJ with

Edited by nickinstoke
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert