Wanted Bob Relf - Blowing My Mind To Pieces

Jellybean

I do own a copy of this but i much prefer the flip side and mine dosen,t always play through, it skips right towards the end sometimes. Shame cos it plays perfect up until then and its made me wary of playing it when i DJ! So has anyone got a copy please? :lol: Even if the A side is unplayable but the flip side plays mint i,ll have it! At the right price of course biggrin.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know its cheap Wally :D but i only wants it for "Girl your my kind of wonderful" if the A side on mine were,nt no good i,d snap it off ya!! :thumbsup: But it plays mint and i ain,t to fussed about the A side to be honest with ya.

JB xxxKTFxxx

also have original ------but alas same price as youve been offered

check out the other version

on loma----might be olimpics---got it for sale 25-00 on demo

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

Thats bizzare J.B.! was just gonna PM you with mine for sale on the yellow TRANS recs till i played it, mine jumps twice right near the end also, mine looks mint and i've never played that side before. Wonder if its a factory fault? anyone else got the same fault on theirs??

Jock.

Social source share

Thats bizzare J.B.! was just gonna PM you with mine for sale on the yellow TRANS recs till i played it, mine jumps twice right near the end also, mine looks mint and i've never played that side before. Wonder if its a factory fault? anyone else got the same fault on theirs??

Jock.

Awh thanks Jock! :D Nevermind maybe your right about it being a factory fault,its a bit of a coininsidence :unsure: (probably haven,t spelt that right) :D:D

JB xxx

Social source share

Jock.

:lol:

Got me thinkin here,

I had a copy on Original orange which i bought for "girl " side

When i played it,it too jumped near the end ???

I then decided to buy one of the cheap "trans records" yellow copies and put it nxt to the real one in my box to appease the "soul police" wicked.gif

To my amazement(annoyance) it too jumped :lol:

To conclude i would have to say ,there is a possible pressing fault, as both copies were almost mint.

I did however manage to get round the problem by reducing the weight on the arm of the stylus.

It played thru on both copies, no probs.

So J B, before you go spending your dosh ,give it a try :lol:

Fingers crossed

Nev :lol:

Social source share

Got me thinkin here,

I then decided to buy one of the cheap "trans records" yellow copies and put it nxt to the real one in my box to appease the "soul police" wicked.gif

To my amazement(annoyance) it too jumped :lol:

To conclude i would have to say ,there is a possible pressing fault, as both copies were almost mint.

I did however manage to get round the problem by reducing the weight on the arm of the stylus.

Fingers crossed

Nev :lol:

Right Nev! I will try it out thanks for that :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

Guest Adam G

£65 is about right, my original played perfect, sold it a few months ago......ian cunliffe had it in his bo...around same price..2 great sides, ezzie

I love "Girl" as well but also rate the version by the Olympics "Girls your my kind of people" on WB and only a tenner usually.

Adam

Social source share

Guest Adam G

Not quite same song though is it??but tis a nice choon :wicked:

Well an adaptation of it at least same melody and similar lyrics different tempo.

Bob Relf is credited as co writer.

click on my last played clip to hear it

Edited by Adam G
Social source share

Got me thinkin here,

To my amazement(annoyance) it too jumped :wicked:

Fingers crossed

Nev :)

Tryed it Nev thumbsup.gif played right through no probs! :wicked:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

Source Advert