• Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest anthony

post-2216-1208615137_thumb.png

Yeah this got spun at the last Soul At The Mill do. You could check the lookback thread and make them an offer?

ANYONE GOT THIS FOR SALE

Social source share

Guest topcatnumpty1

£80 --snap his hand off----i paid double that of T.B.in 1989--great sound--mine,s now autographed ,Jimmy told me b4 mine he had,nt seen one since he saw a boxful(50) in 1962!!

Go for it

Tony C.

Social source share

Guest anthony

Just had word from Polly, Kev's better half. She suggested you contact Kev direct. I'll PM you his email address.

Good Luck.

thanks for your help.... copy kev has is vg+

looking for better copy

Social source share

Guest anthony

This was a big spin at the last soul in the sun held at the soul cellar in 2005. It has not really taken off as I thought it would but in IMHO it's a sleeping giant.

Get's me up every time I hear it. My advice is grab the VG+ copy at £80 as that is a bargain.

Pat

thanks think he sold it now

Social source share

This was a big spin at the last soul in the sun held at the soul cellar in 2005. It has not really taken off as I thought it would but in IMHO it's a sleeping giant.

Get's me up every time I hear it. My advice is grab the VG+ copy at £80 as that is a bargain.

Pat

will second that £80 is a bargain, fantastic tune from 61/62 had a battered copy which

played superb sold it on here when i managed to pick up a ex copy. the two issues ive had were

both different label formats and with the manditory white marker pen marks

top tune indeed

russ

Social source share

Guest topcatnumpty1

Pat

[/quo

Not really taken off!!! Where,ve you been --was a massive record at Bradford Queens Hall 1988 and ibelieve was big b4 that --and has been played regularly ever since --to the best of my knowledge

Best

Tony C.

Social source share

Source Advert