• Replies 14
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I'm after a decent condition issue copy of the Carstairs "it really hurts me girl". Must play fine, label can be worn, written on, etc. The cheaper the better! :D

Please PM me.

TIA

Benji

you missed one yesterday Pete S had one on his list.. see sales best list ever i think it was called.. :(

w :lol: rth contacting him.. but he may not want to part with it now... as list is closed :ohmy:

Social source share

Hi,

I'm after a decent condition issue copy of the Carstairs "it really hurts me girl". Must play fine, label can be worn, written on, etc. The cheaper the better! :rolleyes:

Please PM me.

TIA

Benji

Still after a copy. Had some offers so far but price-wise way OTT in my opinion.

If you have a reasonable priced copy for sale, please PM me. if you think you can charge top prices for a copy, please dont bother to PM me.

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Still after a copy. Had some offers so far but price-wise way OTT in my opinion.

If you have a reasonable priced copy for sale, please PM me. if you think you can charge top prices for a copy, please dont bother to PM me.

I've always loved this record, especially the intro!

I got mine for about £35 i think, no idea what it goes for normally?

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

I've always loved this record, especially the intro!

I got mine for about £35 i think, no idea what it goes for normally?

I got mine for just a couple of quid thanks to my dad! :lol: I thought it was between £40-£50 for an issue?

Social source share

Guest ktf mal

I got mine for just a couple of quid thanks to my dad! :unsure: I thought it was between £40-£50 for an issue?

mine cost me £1.35 and still in mint condition :D

post-6095-1215009166_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Source Advert