Ebay Purchase

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hiya folks.

just purchased this on Ebay for a measly $6 (£3ish), I listened to the soundclip and thought it was excellent, both sides are great.

Does anyone on here have any info or history on the track, it sounds very Meccaesque.

Thank you for any info submitted.

Steve

goodman.jpg

this is just the bobbettes under a different name, flip is a bobby womack cover, also comes as a promo with the same song on both sides

Social source share

Thank you very much for the info, any more would greatly be appreciated. has anyone heard the track? this is a really nice funky Northern tune and could easily cross over to the northern scene. I'm suprised that no one has played it yet to be honest, I have heard much worse at Northern nights. I think it is remenicent of was it 'The Ikettes - Two timing double dealing'? but better, great orchestral arrangement and fab vocals too. As I said in my original post it is very Meccaesque and really could see it being big ion the modern scene.

Edited by steveluigi
Social source share

Thank you very much for the info, any more would greatly be appreciated. has anyone heard the track? this is a really nice funky Northern tune and could easily cross over to the northern scene. I'm suprised that no one has played it yet to be honest, I have heard much worse at Northern nights. I think it is remenicent of was it 'The Ikettes - Two timing double dealing'? but better, great orchestral arrangement and fab vocals too. As I said in my original post it is very Meccaesque and really could see it being big ion the modern scene.

hi steve i have heard it bought it as a new releasse not listened to it for a long time but it is very good.

mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert