Best Tailor- Mades Around

IMO probably the best song from the UTube files so far and I have listened to them all, a nice take on The Sweets. The How Long Will It Last Way Out reminds me too much of The Four Vandels so is this the way ahead for Northern Soul, remixes of old records and a conveyer belt of factory made tracks to dance to I wonder.

Well there was another track that was ok as well but would these do better in the charts.

when were they recorded, recently.

Is The Soul Note - How long will it last which James Trouble gave a link to on the now locked Ian Levine thread, a tailor-made record? I'd love some info on what to me is an authentic and excellent soul record.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Always thought The Soul Notes was a bona fide discovered record - not a tailor made. I stand to be corrected if I am wrong.

Exactly, I think maybe some wires got crossed somewhere, did they mean the one I posted which has the intro 'similar' to The Sweets "Theres something about my baby"?

Social source share

Exactly, I think maybe some wires got crossed somewhere, did they mean the one I posted which has the intro 'similar' to The Sweets "Theres something about my baby"?

There's been a lot more than wires getting crossed on this forum recently so I expect you're right. But anyway any more links to he refo soul as good as this ... great intro, great lead vocal, brilliant harmonies?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert