IS THIS A WELL KNOW TUNE OR NOT

TOTALLY NEW AND FECKIN FANTASTIC BALLAD TO ME

IT IS SUPPOSEDLY UK ONLY?

IF SO..

I JUST GOT A DUTCH COLUMBIA COPY WITH PIC SLEEVE FOR 3 EUROS

WHAT A FECKIN BARGAIN..

I LOVE THIS TO BITS

OK ITS WHITE BUT SO IS TIMI YURO..

INTRO IS ALMOST THE SAME AS PATTI AUSTIN..LEAVE A LITTLE LOVE..OR IT IS TO MY EARS.

JUST DONT KNOW IF ITS A KOWN TUNE OR NOT..HAS IT BEEN ON THE SCENE FOR LONG?

THE GASHER

Edited by gash99
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

yep, german columbia one

aware that its actually the jackie lee of rupert the bear and sebastian white horses thing fame under a one off name?

there's a website devoted to her somewhere, they weren't aware it had a continental release till asked em about it

Social source share

yep, german columbia one

aware that its actually the  jackie lee of rupert the bear and sebastian white horses thing fame under a one off name?

there's a website devoted to her somewhere, they weren't aware it had a continental release till asked em about it

link

Mike - Have you heard Born to lose by Jackie Lee? Its on Decca

Social source share

Hello. I discovered this record in 1992. It came out of Vinyl Solution in Brighton. I reviewed it in Beatin Rhythm around issue 7 and got it into the Record Collector Price Guide. It was also me who found out she was Jackie Lee. This is fact, honestly. 13 years ago this was.

Social source share

Hello. I discovered this record in 1992.  It came out of Vinyl Solution in Brighton. I reviewed it in Beatin Rhythm around issue 7 and got it into the Record Collector Price Guide.  It was also me who found out she was Jackie Lee.  This is fact, honestly.  13 years ago this was.

link

Your right pete......I remember getting some tapes off you way back then, I really liked the record then, and still do. I used to have both versions of it, now I don't have either...... :wicked:

Social source share

Your right pete......I remember getting some tapes off you way back then, I really liked the record then, and still do.  I used to have both versions of it, now I don't have either...... :lol:

link

Thank you John, there were loads and loads of unknowns on those tapes I used to do, Steve Jeffries took over the mantle really nowadays, having said that I listened to a few the other day and they were shockingly bad: Mally Page, Christine Holmes, Robbie Royal, Deano for goodness sake :wicked:

Social source share

Thank you John, there were loads and loads of unknowns on those tapes I used to do, Steve Jeffries took over the mantle really nowadays, having said that I listened to a few the other day and they were shockingly bad: Mally Page, Christine Holmes, Robbie Royal, Deano for goodness sake  :wicked:

link

High & Mighty.....Escape from cuba..... :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert