• Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Are they h/g never knew that,tell us more Ernie,youve got me courious now

link

Apparantly from London- I am sure their is some info on one of their albums.

Will look tonight.

"one more step to take- is getting spins I hear its from the US copy "Delegation" on Mercury or UK copy Eau de Vie on Ariola :D

Social source share

Talking about Quantic- Im djing at the Dublin alldayer in the modern rom this saturday and Ill be playing- Dont mess/joke with a hungry man featuring Spanky Wilson- To me its sheer class

link

I'm sure this tune was played on Jazz FM a couple of weeks ago, just stood out to me as Spanky has an incredible voice.

Nice bag Chrisseo, not one of Dusty's is it :D she was 66 on Saturday by the way :D

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Don't think so Ken,

Here's a pic of Samantha Jones. As for Mary Millington, funny thing is I can't remember her face really... :thumbsup:

link

The Samantha Jones in question was a singer with the Vernons girls, then she was one of the final 3 vernons girls. she did very well thankyou as a slo artist on the qe2, then she married her accountant, and became a teacher for cruise acts, teaching the likes of jane mcdonald! I am her sister in law living on the wirral, she is nothing to do with mary millington. Ros X :thumbsup:

Social source share

The Samantha Jones in question was a singer with the Vernons girls, then she was one of the final 3 vernons girls. she did very well thankyou as a slo artist on the qe2, then she married her accountant, and became a teacher for cruise acts, teaching the likes of jane mcdonald! I am her sister in law living on the wirral, she is nothing to do with mary millington. Ros X  :thumbsup:

link

Brill!,sorry :D got yer`first post on here though!. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Brian J

I had the great pleasure of chauffering the Real Thing up to an open air gala in an old estate with 2 of them tryin' to squeeze themselves through the sun roof so they could wave at their congregated fans...stoned 'give a shit' students and a scattering of escapeee sheep one of the 'give a shit's' had let loose. They did a lip synch to 'You To Me' for the length of the track, then disappeared into the estates main hall.

That was it..."Not to be missed, live on stage, the sensational new chart toppers performing their number 1 hit!"....then pissin' off never to be seen again. :thumbsup:

Social source share

I had the great pleasure of chauffering the Real Thing up to an open air gala in an old estate with 2 of them tryin' to squeeze themselves through the sun roof so they could wave at their congregated fans...stoned 'give a shit' students and a scattering of escapeee sheep one of the 'give a shit's' had let loose. They did a lip synch to 'You To Me' for the length of the track, then disappeared into the estates main hall.

That was it..."Not to be missed, live on stage, the sensational new chart toppers performing their number 1 hit!"....then pissin' off never to be seen again. :thumbsup:

link

They the one from Liverpool,if so we used to live with em!i cant remember but thats what me mam sez!in kensington,she says they never used have no money allways bummin`fags/joints & cups o tea.

Social source share

They the one from Liverpool,if so we used to live with em!i cant remember but thats what me mam sez!in kensington,she says they never used have no money allways bummin`fags/joints & cups o tea.

link

Yep,they're scousers allright. Chris and Eddie Amoo were two of them. I'm sure they were involved somehow with Loosends early stuff , did they produce or write 'In The Sky' ??

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

Yep,they're scousers allright. Chris and Eddie Amoo were two of them. I'm sure they were involved somehow with Loosends early stuff , did they produce or write 'In The Sky' ??

Cheers

Pete

link

Bought "can you feel the source"as promo first listening you knew!what a record No1 no problem,yellow vinyl 12 incher still got it,still sounds good :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert