Stafford Reunion - Stoke - This Saturday

Guest ShaneH

...Oatcakes are a must with a good cuppa on A Sunday mornin Rach (as Mace will no doubt agree)...but they do go down betta with a good cuppa char I reckon (preferably Tesco's red label bags I might add)....Oooooooh you ain't lived duck!! wink.gif

link

Actually have mine on a Saturday morning :shhh: .....and prefer Yorkshire tea.. :lol:

• Replies 153
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Am SO fortunate to have SUCH a good friend to educate me!! (in terms of my lack of intelligence & geographic roots!!! :angry: ) Let's just agree to disagree (eternally) on this one shall we .....

Ms N.Orthstaffordshire rules, ok?

link

Actually, besides Northerners, Southerners and Midlanders, right at the top of the list are Stokies, we're a breed on our own.... :shhh:

Edited by Mace
Guest Baz

Baking??????? Baking??????? MOI????? Garlic Bread??? Cheeeeese Cake??? A cake of cheeese????? Oatcakes with  :shhh: !!!!????? :P

Ok.....will see what I can do Mr Bond :lol:   (seen as it's you duck!)

link

why thank you gaily they will be recived in kind thumbsup.gif

Who are you?you MOST antagonistic person???!!!!???  (a.k.a a naughty  s**t-stirrer!!) :shhh:

link

Don't take Blade too serious Gail.

He got a good kicking of the Naughty Forty once.

Apparently they were dressed as Slade at the time..( :lol: though he may have been eating some dodgy mushrooms) and it has had an everlasting effect on his view of Stoke... thumbsup.gif:Pyes.gif

Source Advert