Pete S

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ha fucking ha.

Bit different cutting one side of a record unavailable anywhere than copying over 1000 tracks which you can by legitimitely from your local record shop.

link

:thumbsup::D .... upset Pete ???? thumbsup.gif ....

Seriously though.... I know you've done it mate.... BUT IS IT DIFFERENT ????.... I'd say NO as I would argue that the "unavailable" bit (not sure about the "anywhere" part on some stuff done) is what this "rare soul" scene is about with some tunes, always has been and always will.... making stuff "readily available" is no different than jumping into Dr Who's Tardis and going "back in the day" when Soussan and the like did the same.... yes people may be more "up front" now when selling by saying that the tunes are "re-issues/boots/etc." but still wouldn't agree it's different.... but if there's a market then each to their own I suppose :lol: ....

Also, the "x" ammount of tracks on a DVD is only the next step I'd say.... again, if there's a market "someone" will find it and go for it....

Just all in my humble opinion of course :D ....

Social source share

Hold up. So if someone rings me up and says can you do so and so on a single and I do it - thats the same as taking all the product from kent, Goldmine and whatever and advertising it on Ebay is it?

Enough, I've got a load to do today and can't be bothered arguing.

Social source share