100 Club 6ts Xmas Hulabaloo This Tuesday

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Mrs Simsy

Me and Mick and one other indeterminate being.

London's annual Xmas reunion and make a fool of yourself milieu.

Be there or be a Pussy! X

Ooh are you & Mick gonna dress as elves then? laugh.gif

How much does it cost to get in Ady?

Actually it's Irish Greg. What happened was I was trying to get BB who I thought was back for Xmas but is ensconced on a Mediteranean island. Then London Lite said they'd do a featured club bit and I sent them links to the site and the only one that would look OK in the paper was the old one of Greg. They thought it might be a problem as he wasn't DJing but I was quick to retort "He is now". And that's how arbitrary a booking for the Xmas piss-up can be!

I think Greg had orange hair in the photo, so any new groupies may be severely disappointed.

really looking forward to this, going to have to get the last train back to the boonies though which is a bit of a shame...oh and work tomorrow :lol:

Oscar are you bringing Felix with you tonight.

we will be in the blue posts about 8pm, what time you getting there?

244132~Odd-Couple-Posters.jpg

About the sametime i think its all down to Mick and the mini bus

Which one are you(hope its the one with the hat)

Have you bought Felix a new pinny for crimbo yet??

Guest Mrs Simsy

Myself and a selection of the beautiful ladies of the South London Massive will be in attendance. To anyone I offended on Saturday night I am truly sorry and can only promise that I'll be worse tonight wicked.gif .

Theresa x

:rolleyes:

My blood stream has been replaced with a vodka stream so i shall need lots tonight to keep myself...well, alive! yes.gif

Guest Carrie Mehome

Have a good time Kylee - I'm shopping tonight and wrappign pressies so can't make it.

By the way - I have just left you a message on your mobile x

:rolleyes:

My blood stream has been replaced with a vodka stream so i shall need lots tonight to keep myself...well, alive! yes.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

Can't Ady install some sort of vodka ice luge so we can prop you next to it Kylee for a constant chilled supply to keep your circulation going?

Ooh that'd be perfect-Ady? shout.gif

Myself and a selection of the beautiful ladies of the South London Massive will be in attendance. To anyone I offended on Saturday night I am truly sorry and can only promise that I'll be worse tonight wicked.gif .

Theresa x

See you there Theresa Bringing some of harborough's finest with me oh and Delasoul :rolleyes:rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Guest Catfish

I'll be along with two of the North London Moderate. I'd like to say 'Massive' too, but in all things we're reasonably well proportioned.

I'm starting getting ready NOW as going straight down to parents after, and making visits to other North London Moderates on the way, and exchanging cool North London type presents.

Very excited indeed, will def. be wearing the right shoes. You'll spot me looking like a waitress from a Chinese restaurant.

Michele

(orig. South Coast spread-about-a-bit, now Fenland Athletic)

Edited by Catfish

First one in a few years I have missed, music is as varied as you would expect a Xmas (soul) do, everyone seems happy and having a great time, and its in London, what more could you want. I would love to say enjoy yourselves but since you will all be having fun without me, can't get the words out.

See you there Theresa Bringing some of harborough's finest with me oh and Delasoul :rolleyes:rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gif Its the safari park for you Matt,only just read that you cheeky monkey! :thumbup:

Looking forward to a bit of a knees up anyway!

See you all later.

Gail x

Source Advert