IN THE BOROUGH SUITE (THE SMALLER ROOM) AT

STAFFORD RANGERS FC,

ASTON FIELDS,

STAFFORD ST16 3BX

8-30PM TILL 1AM

£5 OTD

GUEST DJ GARY HOLYMAN

ALONG WITH

JOHN FISHER (SOULVATION) - KEV RODGERS (WILLINGTON & THE MODERN ROOM) - MARK JONES (LORD HILL SHREWSBURY)

QUALITY SOUL MUSIC FROM THE 70S THRO TO 2009 (CALLING AT ALL STOPS IN BETWEEN)

YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT WERE ALL ABOUT, IF YOU ARE HAVE EVER VISITED AND ENJOYED ANY OF THE FOLLOWING :-

" SOULFUL SESSIONS" - THE ROWING CLUB - WORCS

"THE ORWELL" - WIGAN

"THE THREE GREYHOUNDS" -ALLSTOCK

"SOUL PURPOSE" - HINKLEY

"A1 SOUL" - GRANTHAM

"THE MODERN ROOM" - LONG EATON

Edited by local
  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

FRIDAY JAN 23RD

"NU SOULUTIONS"

STAFFORD RANGERS FC,

ASTON FIELDS,

STAFFORD ST16 3BX

8-30PM TILL 1AM

£5 OTD

GUEST DJ GARY HOLYMAN

ALONG WITH

JOHN FISHER (SOULVATION) - KEV RODGERS (WILLINGTON & THE MODERN ROOM) - MARK JONES (LORD HILL SHREWSBURY)

YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT WERE ALL ABOUT, IF YOU ARE HAVE EVER VISITED AND ENJOYED ANY OF THE FOLLOWING :-

"THE ORWELL" - WIGAN

"SOUL PURPOSE" - HINKLEY

"A1 SOUL" - GRANTHAM

THIS IS THE NEW MONTHLY VENUE FOR PROGRESIVE SOUL IN STAFFS, NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ANY OTHER PREVIOUS NIGHTS RUN AT THE CLUB. IF YOU HAVENT BEEN HERE BEFORE THE BOROUGH SUITE IS THE SMALLER OF THE TWO FUNCTION ROOMS AND IT WILL HOLD APPROX 80 PEOPLE.THE BAR IS REASONABLY PRICED, WELL STOCKED AND RUN BY SOUL FRIENDLY STAFF.ON SITE WELL LIT CAR PARKING IS SITUATED AT THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING AND THE VENUE IS EASY TO FIND JUST TO THE NORTH OF STAFFORD AND WITHIN 5 MINS OF JUNCTION 14 ON THE M6 (ST16 3BX SAT NAVS).

RESIDENT DJS SAM EVANS, ANDY BASKET & JOHN FISHER ARE JOINED ON ALTERNATE MONTHS BY SOUL SAM AND TOP LINE GUEST DJS.

THIS MONTH WE ARE DELIGHTED TO HAVE OUR GUEST BEHIND THE DECKS,THE ORACLE & FONT OF SOULFULL KNOWLEDGE, MR GARY HOLYMAN .

BECAUSE OF A LONG STANDING PREVIOUS ENGAGEMENT SAM EVANS,AND

ANDY BASKET CAN'T BE AT THIS ONE, SO, KEV RODGERS FROM "THE MODERN ROOM"AT LONG EATON AND MARK JONES FROM SHREWSBURY WILL BE JOINING YOURS TRULY IN SPINNING THE TUNES.

THIS IS THE NEW MONTHLY VENUE FOR PROGRESIVE SOUL IN STAFFS, NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ANY OTHER PREVIOUS NIGHTS RUN AT THE CLUB. IF YOU HAVENT BEEN HERE BEFORE THE BOROUGH SUITE IS THE SMALLER OF THE TWO FUNCTION ROOMS AND IT WILL HOLD APPROX 80 PEOPLE.THE BAR IS REASONABLY PRICED, WELL STOCKED AND RUN BY SOUL FRIENDLY STAFF.ON SITE WELL LIT CAR PARKING IS SITUATED AT THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING AND THE VENUE IS EASY TO FIND JUST TO THE NORTH OF STAFFORD AND WITHIN 5 MINS OF JUNCTION 14 ON THE M6 (ST16 3BX SAT NAVS).

RESIDENT DJS SAM EVANS, ANDY BASKET & JOHN FISHER ARE JOINED ON ALTERNATE MONTHS BY SOUL SAM AND TOP LINE GUEST DJS.

THIS MONTH WE ARE DELIGHTED TO HAVE OUR GUEST BEHIND THE DECKS,THE ORACLE & FONT OF SOULFULL KNOWLEDGE, MR GARY HOLYMAN .

BECAUSE OF A LONG STANDING PREVIOUS ENGAGEMENT SAM EVANS,AND

ANDY BASKET CAN'T BE AT THIS ONE, SO, KEV RODGERS FROM "THE MODERN ROOM"AT LONG EATON AND MARK JONES FROM SHREWSBURY WILL BE JOINING YOURS TRULY IN SPINNING THE TUNES.

KEV RODGERS RANG ME LAST NIGHT TO TELL ME HE HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT A FAMILY COMMITMENT ON THE 23RD, SO, REPLACING HIM ON THE NIGHT WILL BE, WILLINGTON PROMOTER AND DJ ROB KAY

KEV RODGERS RANG ME LAST NIGHT TO TELL ME HE HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT A FAMILY COMMITMENT ON THE 23RD, SO, REPLACING HIM ON THE NIGHT WILL BE, WILLINGTON PROMOTER AND DJ ROB KAY

TO GIVE YOU A FLAVOUR OF WHAT TO EXPECT AT "NU SOULUTIONS" HERE ARE SOME OF THE DJS LINED UP FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR

CHRIS ANDERTON - MARIA WILLINGHAM - NEIL SELF - STEVE LLOYD - FLANNY - SOUL SAM ( ON ALLTERTNATE MONTHS)

Best of luck with this John sounds like a great night in prospect, sorry I can't make this one (got tickets for the Forest v Derby FA cup game) but will def be over in the future.

Barry A1 Soul

Best of luck with this John sounds like a great night in prospect, sorry I can't make this one (got tickets for the Forest v Derby FA cup game) but will def be over in the future.

Barry A1 Soul

No problem Barry.

I will be starting a new thread on this subject shortly but on Friday March 13th we are having an open decks night at "NU SOULUTIONS". If anyone

would like a spot on this night please contact myself (PM me) or Sam Evans.Note that this is on the same wekend as the Prestatyn Weekender.

No problem Barry.

I will be starting a new thread on this subject shortly but on Friday March 13th we are having an open decks night at "NU SOULUTIONS". If anyone

would like a spot on this night please contact myself (PM me) or Sam Evans.Note that this is on the same wekend as the Prestatyn Weekender.

FLANNY FIRST TO CONFIRM HIS SPOT FOR THE 13TH MARCH

FLANNY FIRST TO CONFIRM HIS SPOT FOR THE 13TH MARCH

Saw and heard GARY HOLYMAN DJ at Tutbury last week,pretty impressive set of tunes, lots of (good) unknown's etc.

The above comments are a complete understatement , in fact it was......................

F****** AWSOME !!!!

Saw and heard GARY HOLYMAN DJ at Tutbury last week,pretty impressive set of tunes, lots of (good) unknown's etc.

The above comments are a complete understatement , in fact it was......................

F****** AWSOME !!!!

INTO THE FINAL RUN UP FOR THIS FRIDAY

SO WHOS COMING THEN ? ? ?

ANYBODY NEED DIRECTIONS ?

Yes John!!

Any chance of directions mate :wicked:

Calling in early doors on my way up to Soul on Trent!!

I think this is going to be a stonking night and a fresh NEW Approach for this FANTASTIC venue, and what a resident line up!! and ROBERT KAYE & LORD HOLYMAN :D to start the ball rolling!! Fantastico!! :D

Not that youl need it bro,, like to wish ya all the good luck with the venture , break a leg as they say!!

Torchboy x

Edited by Torchboy

Yes John!!

Any chance of directions mate :rolleyes:

Calling in early doors on my way up to Soul on Trent!!

I think this is going to be a stonking night and a fresh NEW Approach for this FANTASTIC venue, and what a resident line up!! and ROBERT KAYE & LORD HOLYMAN :ohmy: to start the ball rolling!! Fantastico!! :yes:

Not that youl need it bro,, like to wish ya all the good luck with the venture , break a leg as they say!!

Torchboy x

Directions Mr Brown ??, get out of bed,get dressed (please) :no: , go to front door, open it,

turn right :no: (I'm guessing that bit) arrive at the club,buy me a pint of guinness yes.gif

Is Daz Mc going to be with you on your way up to Soul on Trent ?

Directions Mr Brown ??, get out of bed,get dressed (please) :lol: , go to front door, open it,

turn right :rolleyes: (I'm guessing that bit) arrive at the club,buy me a pint of guinness :no:

Is Daz Mc going to be with you on your way up to Soul on Trent ?

Im seeing Daz tonight at his for a "toon fest" il ask him!!

I would think he'l be there ,,,, he loves all that " dark side " musik!! whistling.gif:wicked::g:

Torchboy x

This is what we've been waiting for in the heart of the midlands. Great venue, great promoters & great DJ's playing crossover/modern. Was at Nantwich on Saturday for a sample of Mr Holyman so I know he's on form and with the pedigree of the residents I can't see it being anything other than a success. I can only wish you all the best for the night and all the nights to follow.

I'll see you when I git deer :ohmy:

John

DJ TIMES FOR THIS FRIDAY

8-30 till 9 JOHN FISHER

9 till 10 MARK JONES

10 TILL 11 ROB KAY

11 TILL 12 GARY HOLYMAN

12 TILL 1 JOHN FISHER (CLOSE)

Sorry I can't make it John but I'll certainly be there for the next one. It's nights like these that we've been screaming for for years so I hope you have a great one. :)

John

THE KIT IS IN AND THE ROOM IS READY TO GO,SO................................

THIS IS THE LAST SHOUT ! FROM ME for THIS ONE

THE KIT IS IN AND THE ROOM IS READY TO GO,SO................................

THIS IS THE LAST SHOUT ! FROM ME for THIS ONE

Will you stop shouting!!!! Anyone would think you had something going on tonight.

Anyway, I'm coming up to Stafford tonight, the Cinema is a quid cheaper then down here and there's a film I wonna see :shades: Mind you, I could watch the film, get in half price just as Holyman is getting into full sh-wing and be out by 11:55, do you do entry pricing by the hour?

FRIDAY JAN 23RD

"NU SOULUTIONS"

STAFFORD RANGERS FC,

ASTON FIELDS,

STAFFORD ST16 3BX

8-30PM TILL 1AM

£5 OTD

GUEST DJ GARY HOLYMAN

ALONG WITH

"THE ORWELL" - WIGAN

"SOUL PURPOSE" - HINKLEY

"A1 SOUL" - GRANTHAM

Sorry can't make this one John as already had a date in the diary.......usual story so many venues & not enough nights !!

Best of luck tonight though guys.....will be top notch music judging by your DJ line up..........well worth a visit if you can get there. Think I may still have a flyer but will look out for your next dates........ was always a pleasure to see you at the 'Late' 3 Greyhounds (RIP).......... hope it's a packer.....

Linda n Kev x

Will you stop shouting!!!! Anyone would think you had something going on tonight.

Anyway, I'm coming up to Stafford tonight, the Cinema is a quid cheaper then down here and there's a film I wonna see :yes: Mind you, I could watch the film, get in half price just as Holyman is getting into full sh-wing and be out by 11:55, do you do entry pricing by the hour?

ok !!!! for you i will knock a quid off

Source Advert