Soulful Sessions, Worcester: Jan 31st

Lloydee

Too kick-off 2009 the Soulful Sessions have moved to a Saturday night (Management at the Rowing Club could see the sense in us running a Soul Night instead of Bingo!!!)

Steve Plumb joins us; this is the first time Mr P has DJ'd in Worcester, only worry is does he know how to travel south!! Flyer says 08:30 start but we'll be playing tunes from 08:00 (must change all the Flyers)

For a night of quality Soul Music from the 70's thru to todays Nu-Soul and Nu-Jazz you'd not go wrong by visiting us :D

SSJan09Lrg.jpg

Visit the website, soulstuff.co.uk or soulfulsessions, for directions and more info.

Edited by lloydee
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Too kick-off 2009 the Soulful Sessions have moved to a Saturday night (Management at the Rowing Club could see the sense in us running a Soul Night instead of Bingo!!!)

Steve Plumb joins us; this is the first time Mr P has DJ'd in Worcester, only worry is does he know how to travel south!! Flyer says 08:30 start but we'll be playing tunes from 08:00 (must change all the Flyers)

For a night of quality Soul Music from the 70's thru to todays Nu-Soul and Nu-Jazz you'd not go wrong by visiting us :yes:

SSJan09Lrg.jpg

Visit the website, soulstuff.co.uk or soulfulsessions, for directions and more info.

Ey up Mr Lloyd

I'll have you know I got a Sat Nav for Xmas so I'll be there bright and early and ready for a good night!

Save us a table as I'll bring a few bits n pieces that I have for sale too :rolleyes:

Looking forward to it immensely :ohmy:

Cheers

Steve

Ey up Mr Lloyd

I'll have you know I got a Sat Nav for Xmas so I'll be there bright and early and ready for a good night!

Save us a table as I'll bring a few bits n pieces that I have for sale too thumbsup.gif

Looking forward to it immensely :rolleyes:

Cheers

Steve

Sat nav on a galleon ????? surely you mean a sextant :g:

Fisher & Plumb, there'll be slapped leg's if you not careful :D unless of cause your supplying the prizes for said caption competition :lol:

Been on the phone tonight with the bar manager, all looking good except one thing; I've cut & pasted the start time from the Friday do's, doh!! We start at 08:00, not 08:30 as per the flyer above, I'll fix that for the next one, we'll need the extra time more if Gav & Bob are coming.

Orwell tunes at the ready..... here comes Saturday

Sounds like a disaster! Lloydee can't get the start time right and Plumby doesn't know where Worcestershire is! Plus there's BINGO. I'm coming and so is Malayka just to see if anyone else turns up except for the BINGO players. By the way Worcestershire is between 2 important places Birmingham and Gloucestershire, Cheers, Ady

Fisher & Plumb, there'll be slapped leg's if you not careful :lol: unless of cause your supplying the prizes for said caption competition :lol:

Been on the phone tonight with the bar manager, all looking good except one thing; I've cut & pasted the start time from the Friday do's, doh!! We start at 08:00, not 08:30 as per the flyer above, I'll fix that for the next one, we'll need the extra time more if Gav & Bob are coming.

Oooh!!!!! Mr Lloyd, I might be into slapped legs (oops wrong website..) :lol:

Looking forward to hearing the Bobby Sheen unreleased track and Mr Plumb's other buried treasures!!!!!

Sat nav on a galleon ????? surely you mean a sextant :lol:

Hi all us Northants interbreds will be sticking to the tried and tested homing pigeon, fool proof (i'm a fool :thumbsup: and I tested it!!) used for 100's of years! Bugger forgot its dark early, are owls any good :rolleyes: . Anyhow looking forward to sat. Top stuff played by the locals plus a taste of Wigan plus its the nearest soul nite to Lynne Holyman and Mel Nicholls Birthday.... you'd be as mad as a box of frogs not to be there. Kimbo n Lisa "my father is also my brother" :yes:

By the way Worcestershire is between 2 important places Birmingham and Gloucestershire

Hang on, wot's so important about Birmingham? You newbies, coming on these 'ere forums and making exaggerated claims :yes:

As for the birthdays Kimbo: we're playing some Bay City Rollers for Lynne and some Bill Healy for Mel whistling.gif

Hang on, wot's so important about Birmingham? You newbies, coming on these 'ere forums and making exaggerated claims :lol:

As for the birthdays Kimbo: we're playing some Bay City Rollers for Lynne and some Bill Healy for Mel :thumbsup:

Lisa says some hardcore Val DOOOnigun please! as for me the Bert Weedon play withyourself in a day cd wins hands down everytime.... rolleyes.gif

Edited by kimbo

I THOUGHT YOU HAD ALL HAD WEBBED FINGERS IN NORTHANTS ? :rolleyes:

YEAH WE DO JOHN, AND 2 THUMBS ON THE LEFT HAND :lol: COMES IN HANDY WHEN YA PLAY YA BANJO (DELIVERENCE) :lol: . MIND YOU THE WEBBED FEET WILL COME INTO THEIR OWN IF THE SEVERN RISES TOMORROW,AND NO THROWIN BREAD CRUSTS FROM THE BANK, YOU NEARLY HAD ME EYE OUT LAST TIME. SEE YOU AND YOUR LOVELY LADY TOMORROW. KIMBO

Hi Steve, looks like a lot of interest in this one so I think I'll hotfoot it to Worcester tomorrow. Had an invite to a 50th so thought I would have to miss it but he conveniently had an accident so now I can go (nothing to do with me honest). Got a few unusual sounds for you to have a listen to, just need to borrow Des's soundburger thingy. Maybe save me a space by the door so you can have an uninterrupted looksy.

Tried to drag a few 60's fan's down with me to educate them in our modern ways but unfortunately they are stuck in the past.............

See you tomorrow

Sean

Edited by Guest

Hi Sean, I'm thinking of popping over tomorrow night too, got a bit of a chest infection at the moment though, will have to see how I'm feeling later on tomorrow pm. will hopefully see you there mate.

best

Neil

Hi Steve, looks like a lot of interest in this one so I think I'll hotfoot it to Worcester tomorrow. Had an invite to a 50th so thought I would have to miss it but he conveniently had an accident so now I can go (nothing to do with me honest). Got a few unusual sounds for you to have a listen to, just need to borrow Des's soundburger thingy. Maybe save me a space by the door so you can have an uninterrupted looksy.

Tried to drag a few 60's fan's down with me to educate them in our modern ways but unfortunately they are stuck in the past.............

See you tomorrow

Sean

Source Advert