Dog's N Soul

2 threads here 1 back in 1974 @ Wigan while the Shakers "One Wonderfull Moment" was playing....Roland from Aylesbury said if you listen carefully on the 3rd chorus, of When For....there is a Dog Barking, I thought he was mad, But low & behold there was a FU**ING DOG BARK as clear as anything,it I still listen for it whenever I hear it, or play it, Just in case I got it wrong all those years ago but it is Most Definetly there....I wonder if it was accidental or what ???? the other thread was went to Plinston Friday night on the way over playing the Kent Mirwood Story CD in the car, My Dog REX is sitting in the back nice & calm, then all of a sudden track 7 "Same Old Thing" comes REX starts going mad Bark-Bark-Bark change the track & he shuts up....then when track 15 "Don't Pretend" comes on same thing again Bark-Bark-Bark....Change the track & he shuts up, it was only those 2 tracks that got him going.... Iv'e listened to these tracks with the headphones to see if there is anything notiable but obviously whatever it is that annoys him is not heard by the human ear....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

post-2461-1115447734_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

2 threads here 1 back in 1974 @ Wigan while the Shakers "One Wonderfull Moment" was playing....Roland from Aylesbury said if you listen carefully on the 3rd chorus, of When For....there is a Dog Barking, I thought he was mad, But low & behold there was a FU**ING DOG BARK as clear as anything,it I still listen for it whenever I hear it, or play it, Just in case I got it wrong all those years ago but it is Most Definetly there....I wonder if it was accidental or what ????    the other thread was went to Plinston Friday night on the way over playing the Kent Mirwood Story CD in the car, My Dog REX is sitting in the back nice & calm, then all of a sudden track 7 "Same Old Thing" comes REX starts going mad Bark-Bark-Bark change the track & he shuts up....then when track 15 "Don't Pretend" comes on same thing again Bark-Bark-Bark....Change the track & he shuts up, it was only those 2 tracks that got him going.... Iv'e listened to these tracks with the headphones to see if there is anything notiable but obviously whatever it is that annoys him is not heard by the human ear....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

link

Well I couldnt hear him last nite at Plinston, so he must have enjoyed what was played!

Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

John, let me get this right. You took your dog to a soul night? Do you dance with him or is that just at home? I have been known to dance with my cats and they have a penchant for modern. I am not mad.

Social source share

John, let me get this right. You took your dog to a soul night?

....Our dog Rex comes every where with us, Mainly to save him being @ home on his own....Also if we are out late we don't have to rush back for the Dog, or if there is somewhere else to go we are Ok, You may have seen him in the Plinston Place last night but that was @ the end, He had not been in there All Night, I had gone out to let him have a walk, I had just come in to get Sue out....

Hope this answers your interest

Jon Buck

post-2461-1115471245_thumb.jpg

Social source share

2 threads here 1 back in 1974 @ Wigan while the Shakers "One Wonderfull Moment" was playing....Roland from Aylesbury said if you listen carefully on the 3rd chorus, of When For....there is a Dog Barking, I thought he was mad, But low & behold there was a FU**ING DOG BARK as clear as anything,it I still listen for it whenever I hear it, or play it, Just in case I got it wrong all those years ago but it is Most Definetly there....I wonder if it was accidental or what ????   

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

link

:thumbsup: Just had a listen Jon and your mate isn't mad :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Kitchengroove

No that's a male(s) "Hey", must have reached that one wonderful moment. It's a long way into the song though

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert