Guest wigantojapan

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest bazrico

I'd be more than happy to put together some excellent Soul Packs for people, just didn't think there was any demand for them nowadays.

Des

um me think i will have look in loft for coins of the realm back to 60ts 70ts 4and6 pence pack of three oh yes please lol

Social source share

I'm selling some of my collection off this way. I have done five so far, and everyone has been delighted.

300 all different for £300

300 records will be a complete across the board mix of 60s, 70s and 80s.

Two thirds US labels, one third UK, but including some good sixties UK labels.

Some very rare obscure tiny little labels, but some classic soul too.

Lots and lots of twenty quiders in there, but the odd Gladys Knight or Chi-Lites too.

But mostly, nothing worth less than a fiver.

The combined value of the 300 records will be at leat £1000 if they were sold separately.

Some of the records will be worth at least twenty quid each. All from my own personal collection. I still have eighty thousand left, and most of those came from a warehouse in St. Louis, one that no uk record dealer had ever been through all the stuff, so there are tons of odddball little label rarities included.

300 all different for £300, no duplication. Postage comes to about £35 though, unless you want to collect them aned bring your own boxes.

So total on the cheque should be £335.

I can do up to 600 all different if anyone wants more while this amazing bargain is on offer - I'm only doing it cos I need the cash to complete the editing on my new album.

Social source share

I'm selling some of my collection off this way. I have done five so far, and everyone has been delighted.

Lots and lots of twenty quiders in there, but the odd Gladys Knight or Chi-Lites too.

The combined value of the 300 records will be at leat £1000 if they were sold separately.

Some of the records will be worth at least twenty quid each. All from my own personal collection. I still have eighty thousand left, and most of those came from a warehouse in St. Louis, one that no uk record dealer had ever been through all the stuff, so there are tons of odddball little label rarities included.

300 all different for £300, no duplication. Postage comes to about £35 though, unless you want to collect them aned bring your own boxes.

I can do up to 600 all different if anyone wants more while this amazing bargain is on offer - I'm only doing it cos I need the cash to complete the editing on my new album.

i gotta say this is the first soul pack ive ever bought in this quantity, i dont know many of the tunes and theres some labels i never heard of,am well pleased to be honest, 300 tunes for 300 quid cant be bad

Social source share

i gotta say this is the first soul pack ive ever bought in this quantity, i dont know many of the tunes and theres some labels i never heard of,am well pleased to be honest, 300 tunes for 300 quid cant be bad

Thankyou and I was hoping you'd be pleased. Every one of the five packs I have made so far has been received with delight and gratitude, so I'm glad I can do this.

The quality varies from mint to rough.

It's a real mixture old and new, rare and common. Most of these came from a warehouse in St. Louis, one that no uk record dealer had ever been through all the stuff, so there are tons of odddball little label rarities included.

Basically, if 100 out of the 300 I sold are worth a fiver each, that's already worth way more than the whole pack, so the other 200 are a bonus.

You won't ever see this kind of record this cheap anywhere. I can only do it because I bought such quantity back in 1999 mainly from St. Louis. No one else is even ABLE to do it.

Social source share

Would you ship to the US or would the postage fee be too outrageous?

Social source share

Can I come and pick them myself?

Social source share

Would you ship to the US or would the postage fee be too outrageous?

If you pay the postage, sure.

If they go parcel post, I don't think it will be all that expensive, just takes a bit longer.

Social source share

Can I come and pick them myself?

If you pick them up yourself and bring the boxes to carry them, then it's just £300.

But if you're asking if you can choose them yourself, then yes if you want to pay a fiver each.

But if you think I'd let someone choose them for a quid each, we're not living on the same planet.

Social source share

Ian

Do you have any idea on post to Australia ,or would you have an idea on the weight so i can check the Royal Mail site.

thanks

I would think if they go parcel post, about one a half times the UK price, but they'll take a while to arrive.

Social source share

Loads of people said they wanted my super amazing bargain 300 records for £300 sets, but none have sent cheques yet, so I'm still holding the offer open to anyone who wants one.

£1000 worth of records for £300, all out of my own personal collection - 300 all different.

300 all different for £300, no duplication. Postage comes to about £35 though, unless you want to collect them.

Social source share

If you pick them up yourself and bring the boxes to carry them, then it's just £300.

But if you're asking if you can choose them yourself, then yes if you want to pay a fiver each.

But if you think I'd let someone choose them for a quid each, we're not living on the same planet.

So how do you select them then? First 300 in the store to customer A, next 300 to customer B etc?

I'm on planet earth BTW, if your on a different planet then I'm not coming to pick them up.

Social source share

So how do you select them then? First 300 in the store to customer A, next 300 to customer B etc?

I'm on planet earth BTW, if your on a different planet then I'm not coming to pick them up.

I don't have a store.

I have eighty thousand soul seven inches bought from several locations last decade.

Stuff that no-one else has to offer at that price - certainly not normal soul pack type stuff.

And I cherry picked a perfect selection myself for each person.

So far everyone has been more than satisfied.

In the past I had several soul packs off Tim Brown - these are very very different. And contain lots of much more expensive records.

Social source share

I don't have a store.

I have eighty thousand soul seven inches bought from several locations last decade.

Stuff that no-one else has to offer at that price - certainly not normal soul pack type stuff.

In the past I had several soul packs off Tim Brown - these are very very different. And contain lots of much more expensive records.

To be honest, I reckon you should just ship yourself and your 80 million records to the states and open up a record shop.

With that attitude you'll fit right in with the record store owners I've met when I've been over there.

I'll give it a miss thanks thumbsup.gif

Social source share

To be honest, I reckon you should just ship yourself and your 80 million records to the states and open up a record shop.

With that attitude you'll fit right in with the record store owners I've met when I've been over there.

I'll give it a miss thanks

What IS your problem ???

Putting all politics aside, everyone that's had one has been delighted with what was in it, so I repeat yet again, what IS your problem ???

Edited by Ian Levine
Social source share

What IS your problem ???

Putting all politics aside, everyone that's had one has been delighted with what was in it, so I repeat yet again, what IS your problem ???

Eh? :D

Don't think I have a problem really, was thinking about sending you a cheque so asked a couple of questions and just got sarcy, patronising replies. So I'm not bothering. That's it.

Think you read too much into things, look at what you've typed: "Putting all politics aside" - what are you on about? "so I repeat yet again, what IS your problem ???" - wtf is that all about?

You've offered records for sale and I was interested, now I'm not.

Social source share

Eh? :D

Don't think I have a problem really, was thinking about sending you a cheque so asked a couple of questions and just got sarcy, patronising replies. So I'm not bothering. That's it.

Think you read too much into things, look at what you've typed: "Putting all politics aside" - what are you on about? "so I repeat yet again, what IS your problem ???" - wtf is that all about?

You've offered records for sale and I was interested, now I'm not.

I'm sad to hear that. They've all been amazing value, so maybe you should stop to think for a minute that you might be cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Plus I don't think my replies were sarcy, or patronising, and they certainly weren't intended to be.

Social source share

I don't have a store.

I just carefully re-read this, and I can't see where it was either sarcy or patronising in any way.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert