Rsg Tonight

Westcott Social Tonight 26 Miles up the A41 from M25 Junction 20 :yes: 8 miles South of Bicester wink.gif turn into Ashenden Road @ Signposted Westcott Venue 3/4 mile on Right hand side, If Travelling North Ashenden Rd on your left just past Motorcycle Dealers :D If coming south Ashenden Road on your right, If you get to the Motor Cycle Dealers you've gone past it laugh.gif

wicked.gif My Mobile is 07977-330697 Jon Buck :D

:D Stop Press On Ashenden Road keep going to temp traffic lights venue is just after them on the right :yes:

Edited by jonbuck
  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just to put a few things across as to what to expect....Just A Few Records that Will Be Played- Need Your Love Dynamics RCA-Collins & Collins Top of The Stairs A&M-Lonley Lonley Soundmasters Julet-Knowbody Knows Dickie Wonder Golden Triangle-Solid Gold Revue Shes So Good Castanet-Larry Wedgeworth No More Games Groovehall-4 Below Zero My Babys Got ESP PAP-Moments I've Got The Need All Platinum-Marvin L Sims Get Off My Back Revue-Richard Popcorn Wylie If It's All The Same To You RSG Acetate.....@ a few Records that You Definetley Won't Hear are Billy Butler Right Track-Al Wilson The Snake-Dereck & Ray Interplay etc.....There is a good Buzz on next RSG Friday 3rd June @ Westcott Social Club Ashenden Road Westcott near Bicester (pronouned Bisster) HP18 0PD See Jon Buck Blog for full details....

link

:rolleyes: and on top of this DAVE EVISON is Guest DJ Jon forgot to mention that..... biggrin.gif

Just to put a few things across as to what to expect....Just A Few Records that Will Be Played- Need Your Love Dynamics RCA-Collins & Collins Top of The Stairs A&M-Lonley Lonley Soundmasters Julet-Knowbody Knows Dickie Wonder Golden Triangle-Solid Gold Revue Shes So Good Castanet-Larry Wedgeworth No More Games Groovehall-4 Below Zero My Babys Got ESP PAP-Moments I've Got The Need All Platinum-Marvin L Sims Get Off My Back Revue-Richard Popcorn Wylie If It's All The Same To You RSG Acetate.....@ a few Records that You Definetley Won't Hear are Billy Butler Right Track-Al Wilson The Snake-Dereck & Ray Interplay etc.....There is a good Buzz on next RSG Friday 3rd June @ Westcott Social Club Ashenden Road Westcott near Bicester (pronouned Bisster) HP18 0PD See Jon Buck Blog for full details....

link

Why no "Right Track".....I've got a spare if it helps! :rolleyes:

Why no "Right Track".....I've got a spare if it helps! :rolleyes:

link

No Martin I don't want it I have a few myself, I just made a pact not to play certain records for a while, records that have been well over played....& they deserve a rest...

JB

RSG Friday 3rd June @ our New Venue Nr Bicester ( Bisster )....There is a good Buzz on next RSG Friday 3rd June @ Westcott Social Club Ashenden Road Westcott near Bicester (pronouned Bisster) HP18 0PD See Jon Buck Blog for full details....

link

Hi John, Will defo be @ RSG at Westcott on the 3rd June, I havn't been to one of your dos for years, & having Dave Evison on as well should make for a top night, I have checked out the route how to get there & it is nice & straight forward

Gill

xx

Hi John, Will defo be @ RSG at Westcott on the 3rd June, I havn't been to one of your dos for years, & having Dave Evison on as well should make for a top night, I have checked out the route how to get there & it is nice & straight forward

Gill

xx

link

Hi Gill,

Thanks for your reply be good to see you again, do you still drive that old Beetle ?

Sue Buck

xx

Will the "Three Before 1.30" include the Wigan Cowboy song????? :lol:

link

I think Wigan Cowboy Song is a Blue Skies & Yogi tune....As Regards to Billy Butler's Right Track it was nice to hear it out @ your do the other week, But I Just don't want to hear it @ an RSG for a while....

JB Ps Like The Chair's ????

I think Wigan Cowboy Song is a Blue Skies & Yogi tune....As Regards to Billy Butler's Right Track it was nice to hear it out @ your do the other week, But I Just don't want to hear it @ an RSG for a while....

JB  Ps Like The Chair's ????

link

I think The Wigan Cowboy Song is Trifle's :lol:

:lol: and on top of this DAVE EVISON is Guest DJ Jon forgot to mention that..... :yes:

link

:D Just a note if coming to RSG Friday when you turn off the A41 into Ashenden Road, Westcott Social is about 3/4 of a mile down the road on the Right hand side :yes: don't turn into Venture Park 200yds further on :shhh: Sign outside gates Westcott Leisure Centre & Social Club thumbsup.gif

post-2461-1117453855_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonbuck

:angry: Sadly Ian Levine will not be appearing @ RSG On Friday :yes: 2006 is RSG's 25th Anniversary Year :P Watch this space :P in the meantime RSG this Friday3rd June With Dave Evison @ Westcott Social Club :yes: HP18 0PD :yes:

Edited by jonbuck

:angry: Sadly Ian Levine will not be appearing @ RSG On Friday :(   2006 is RSG's 25th Anniversarsay Year :D   Watch this space :( in the meantime RSG this Friday3rd June With Dave Evison @ Westcott Social Club  :D HP18 0PD :P

link

:D take Ashenden Road 3/4 mile on Right Westcott Social Club :D

Edited by jonbuck
Guest Stuart T

:angry: Sadly Ian Levine will not be appearing @ RSG On Friday :D  

link

Thats a real shame Jon, sorry to hear that. :P

Guest Dr Pickles

area51_sign.jpg

" This is the Social Club for a Secret Government Installation that used to test rocket engines from the 1940's thru to the 1980's. During the War Westcott was England's AREA 51..

15 Mins off of M40.... Westcott is just off the A41 between Bicester & Aylesbury.

The Venue is Superb, with a Huge 75ft square wooden dance floor and our new excellent sound system"

This sounds great. Somewhere a bit different to the usual. :yes:

The Herts soul collective will be there:

Me

Loo

Reg

Yogi

Big Dave

Motown Dave

Paul

Brian

Michelle

Croydon Steve (big trousers)

Anyone else going to this? :thumbsup:

Doc

sp31.gifsp31.gifsp31.gifsp31.gifsp31.gifsp31.gif

area51_sign.jpg

" This is the Social Club for a Secret Government Installation that used to test rocket engines from the 1940's thru to the 1980's. During the War Westcott was England's AREA 51..

15 Mins off of M40.... Westcott is just off the A41 between Bicester & Aylesbury.

The Venue is Superb, with a Huge 75ft square wooden dance floor and our new excellent sound system"

This sounds great. Somewhere a bit different to the usual. :yes:

The Herts soul collective will be there:

Me

Loo

Reg

Yogi

Big Dave

Motown Dave

Paul

Brian

Michelle

Croydon Steve (big trousers)

Anyone else going to this? :thumbsup:

Doc

sp31.gifsp31.gifsp31.gifsp31.gifsp31.gifsp31.gif

link

Croydon isn't in Herts!

Well Im in the Herts Uncollection then!!

Guest in town Mikey

Croydon isn't in Herts!

Well Im in the Herts Uncollection then!!

link

Just emailed a mate that lives in Benson. The town not the butler.

If he gives the green light, then we'll be there too.

I have to say, with the description of the venue, it has all the hallmarks of an Imber re-union. Will Mr Rimmer be there selling pies?

:thumbsup:

Edited by in town Mikey
Guest Dr Pickles

Any one want to be in my gang?

link

Hi Karen :yes:wink.gif

Steve maybe staying at my house so he gets honoury membership. :thumbsup:

Doc

Guest in town Mikey

Just been called by the lad at Benson. He cant make it, so I'm stopping in Wales. Hope everyone has a good night :lol:

Just been called by the lad at Benson. He cant make it, so I'm stopping in Wales. Hope everyone has a good night  :huh:

link

I think this topic should be locked by Royal Decree cos i am really hacked off I can't go tonight and and you are all making me jealous.

QOF - Confined to La La Land

XX

I Hope it all goes well tonight for you Jon and Sue, really loking forward to coming your way at the next one on August 12th, i'll be needing a bed,sofa or park bench for the night if anyone can help out, my Mum lives near Banbury so if there is anyone from that area attending then a lift back thetre would be fantastic.....oh don't worry i ain't got 'Right Track' anymore but 'Interplay' is another story...have a good one and see you soon.

Regards - Mark Bicknell

Westcott Social Tonight 26 Miles up the A41 from M25 Junction 20 :huh: 8 miles South of Bicester :lol: turn into Ashenden Road @ Signposted Westcott Venue 3/4 mile on Right hand side, If Travelling North Ashenden Rd on your left just past Motorcycle Dealers :huh: If coming south Ashenden Road on your right, If you get to the Motor Cycle Dealers you've gone past it :lol:

:D My Mobile is 07977-330697  Jon Buck :D

:P Stop Press On Ashenden Road keep going to temp traffic lights venue is just after them on the right :lol:

link

wink.gif

Guest Dr Pickles

Just got back from the RSG.

Brilliant night :thumbsup:

Excellent venue with very large wooden floor that needed no talc.

Alcoves down one side like Wellingborough and happy bar staff.

Great set from Dave Evison.

Top two tunes of the night from Shaun:

Larry Wedgeworth - No More Games

Al Mason - Good Lovin

Highly recommended.

Next one is August 12th.

This will be our warm up for the Valley Soul Commandos Cardiff all-nighter. :thumbsup:

Doc

:thumbsup:

link

Jon, good night had by all in an excellent venue with a great dance floor. It was good to drag Roland, Pat & crew out, will look forward to seeing Mark Bicknell at the next one. Hope to see you all at Bisley next Saturday.

Alan.

Guest SHAUN BYRNES

Al Mason - Good Lovin

Highly recommended.

Next one is August 12th.

This will be our warm up for the Valley Soul Commandos Cardiff all-nighter. :thumbsup:

Doc

link

Guest SHAUN BYRNES

Al Mason - Good Lovin

Highly recommended.

Next one is August 12th.

Doc

THANKS DOC,

DID I TELL YOU I'M GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK!

BIG THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO CAME,

LOVE YOU ALL,

link

Source Advert