soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest allnightandy

The Herbert hunter and Billy woods are Boots/ reissues and possibly even the Bob Relf depends if it has a stamped matrix or not but it has a 33.3% chance of being a boot !

Social source share

The Herbert hunter and Billy woods are Boots/ reissues and possibly even the Bob Relf depends if it has a stamped matrix or not but it has a 33.3% chance of being a boot !

hi andy

he has stated that the herbert hunter has bill purcell on the b side...didnt look at the other two

atb moldie

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

hi andy

he has stated that the herbert hunter has bill purcell on the b side...didnt look at the other two

atb moldie

Hi mate Billy Woods is on the Multi coloured Sussex label and is worth at least two grand LoL

The Bob Relf has been booted on yellow , the original has a stamped matrix

Andy

320134610951.jpg $5760 !

Edited by allnightandy
Social source share

Hi mate Billy Woods is on the Multi coloured Sussex label and is worth at least two grand LoL

The Bob Relf has been booted on yellow , the original has a stamped matrix

Andy

320134610951.jpg $5760 !

i knew by the scan that billy woods wasnt real and my petty cash has dried up anyway lololol...dont like bob relf track....only looked at the herbert hunter whilst posting the link for the chap...already have it in my box

atb moldie

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

i knew by the scan that billy woods wasnt real and my petty cash has dried up anyway lololol...dont like bob relf track....only looked at the herbert hunter whilst posting the link for the chap...already have it in my box

atb moldie

Have you heard the "B" side of Bob Relf ?

more to your liking ?

Edited by allnightandy
Social source share

You will have to buy it now "It's the Law "and give it a play out LoL

I would if its a 100% real one....33 and a third chance aint good enuff for me lolololol

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

Also a great version of this by The Olympics on WB. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Dave

Was Bob Relf some thing to do with the Olympics ? Mirwood connection ?
Social source share

Guest allnightandy

It is a real one according to John Manships price guide, correct stamp, numbers the lot. So not a 33% chance,its a dead cert and the Girl side is what I bought it for :thumbsup:

Didn't know you were the seller ?
Social source share

It is a real one according to John Manships price guide, correct stamp, numbers the lot. So not a 33% chance,its a dead cert and the Girl side is what I bought it for :thumbsup:

ive put it in my watch list......hope you didnt mind me posting your ebay link

atb moldie

Social source share

Herbert Hunter is not in the pressing/ reissue guide have no doubt it is but its quite hard to pick up. As for the white demo of Billy Woods is another one thats hard to get and Bob Relf has a scratched number and a stamp that looks like a drum with 2 sticks :thumbsup:
Social source share

Guest allnightandy

Herbert Hunter is not in the pressing/ reissue guide have no doubt it is but its quite hard to pick up. As for the white demo of Billy Woods is another one thats hard to get and Bob Relf has a scratched number and a stamp that looks like a drum with 2 sticks :thumbsup:

That Herbie Hunter was only done a few years ago when all these dreadful duel label / artist pressing appeared

It might be in the latest Manship Boot Book ?

As for Bob Relf . Manship says "Two oval circles with a center dot with a "V" running from the center "Very Obvious"

Social source share

That Herbie Hunter was only done a few years ago when all these dreadful duel label / artist pressing appeared

It might be in the latest Manship Boot Book ?

As for Bob Relf . Manship says "Two oval circles with a center dot with a "V" running from the center "Very Obvious"

Have had the Herbert Hunter for maybe 20 years well b4 Manships Boot book it had me thinking at the time maybe it could be right, a sampler or whatever. The Bill Purcell track was only played for a short period late 70s,and dumped very quickly coz its crap. So wouldnt boot it now when no interest which makes me think its a 70s early 80s boot,
Social source share

Thanks for the input, probably got half the price with all the doubt, note to self must lock topic.....................

it would have been a lot less if i hadnt bumped up the price with 5 minutes to go.....theres another copy on ebay...claiming to be a demo...lololol is it or isnt it

atb moldie

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

it would have been a lot less if i hadnt bumped up the price with 5 minutes to go.....theres another copy on ebay...claiming to be a demo...lololol is it or isnt it

atb moldie

Hey Moldi look at this bugger

it says white label solid center which is a new one on me because the pick shows black labels with a white solid center ?

strange ?

https://www.ebay.co.u...=item256e9a5bfb

or are the labels false and you get this LoL

https://www.ebay.co.u...=item20c416819c

this one has Carla Thomas on the filpside ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BORN-LOVE-YOU-HERBERT-HUNTER-/260988890771?pt=UK_Records&hash=item3cc4266e93

Edited by allnightandy
Social source share

Hey Moldi look at this bugger

it says white label solid center which is a new one on me because the pick shows black labels with a white solid center ?

strange ?

https://www.ebay.co.u...=item256e9a5bfb

or are the labels false and you get this LoL

https://www.ebay.co.u...=item20c416819c

this one has Carla Thomas on the filpside ?

https://www.ebay.co.u...=item3cc4266e93

confused.com or what...ive gone of it now anyway lolololololol

cheers 4 links andy

Social source share

Source Advert