Melba Moore - Magic Touch

Mattfox

Hi,

Melba Moore's - Magic Touch northern classic is an unissued choon from '66 - am I right? and on Kent Anniversary Special 45s it was issued the first time??? Is there an acetate around? or somethin' else? or only this kinda copies? thanks in advance...

cheers, m.

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Died and went to heaven 2.30 am Sunday morning.

Melba Moore, 3 feet in front of me, 11 piece band and THE MAGIC TOUCH, word and note perfect

F*%$ing incredible !

Even Ady had a tear in his eye !

Here she is in full flight !post-1887-1240842414_thumb.jpg

Rob & Karen

it was amazing!!! on the main stage the day before she didn't sing "magic touch" (did she?) and I was a bit dissapointed 'bout that...and then this tiny lady came on stage during the Ann Sexton gig - it was like magic! incredible!!! a wonderful night I won't forget till the mountains close their eyes :lol:

...cheers, m.

Social source share

They filmed me explaining to her all about the record and how it came out and got so popular, she wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry but in the end was happy that the music had been saved and popularised and we're helping her get her royalty cheque for it. I had shorts on and kept crossing my legs which upset the cameraman; so it might be a funny film!

The original acetates that Keb and I played were made in 1984 or 1985.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert