What Happened To.... Stomping

Guest Buey

Guest nomad

Don't know what others think but I would consider this 'stompin' to a modern tune

even if I am shot down - it's fantastic dancing :lol: wish I could master those moves sweatingbullets.gif

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Social source share

• Replies 83
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest nomad

french fries - danse a la musique

zola -king errison

lou pride -i'm coming home in the morning

paul humphrey - choc-ice

deadbeats - no second chance

Brill on a hot dancefloor.......god I must sort this dyslexia.....getting my coat...

Nomad

Social source share

Don't know what others think but I would consider this 'stompin' to a modern tune

even if I am shot down - it's fantastic dancing :ohmy: wish I could master those moves :g:

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Social source share

Ken, you beat me to it with TIME ! THE Ultimate Ultimate stomper, but what about L.O.V.E. - Leon Thomas for second place?

I remember before I'd got the hang of it, being the only person in the middle of the dancefloor at Brum locarno all dayer not stomping to the middle bit in Velvet Hammer 'Happy' - pretty embarrassing made sure I got on the good foot and still stomp now tho my specs get steamed up !!!

You wouldn't have been the only one at the Locarno, I've never been able to get the hang of stomping, but I used to stay closer to the edge of the floor so as not to be seen so easily.

Social source share

Guest tripsy
You wouldn't have been the only one at the Locarno, I've never been able to get the hang of stomping, but I used to stay closer to the edge of the floor so as not to be seen so easily.
Social source share

Guest tripsy

If you want to enter the Twilight Zone of 'stomping'

try the following East Mids venues...

Kingsway Hall, East Kirkby Welfare, Crooked Spire,Grosvenor Rooms

Oh and have your bags, badges and Northern Soul 'a way of life' car sticker at the ready.

Social source share

If you want to enter the Twilight Zone of 'stomping'

try the following East Mids venues...

Kingsway Hall, East Kirkby Welfare, Crooked Spire,Grosvenor Rooms

Oh and have your bags, badges and Northern Soul 'a way of life' car sticker at the ready.

absolutely !! :thumbsup:

pete n' susan KTF

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert