Spot The Ebay Thief Competition

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbup:

can you not edit on e-bay when you put wrong label etc.

rare ska item by jackie opel on british island label catologue log number island 227 sorry i cant supply a photo,but is the genuine item with the skatalites on the b side.sorry about listing it on doctor bird but mistakes can be made!!!!.

chris ph34r.gif

Social source share

i know iive looked ken seems he forgot to list item ..rare as hens teeth..,he may be a novice at listing

took a bit of finding myself but its a cd one of kev roberts comps isn't it.just looked yes its on goldsoul for£29.99

kev

Edited by kevinsoulman
Social source share

i know iive looked ken seems he forgot to list item ..rare as hens teeth..,he may be a novice at listing

rare as hens tooth it says, that might be his misses he on about, if her names hen :thumbup:

judging by what he selling its fair to say he'll be on 0 feed back next week as well :thumbsup:

Social source share

rare as hens tooth it says, that might be his misses he on about, if her names hen :thumbup:

judging by what he selling its fair to say he'll be on 0 feed back next week as well :thumbsup:

Or even -1 or -2 feedback if those unfortunate enough to be ripped off by him leave negative feedback.

By the way, I always call my brother's wife 'Hun'.................after Atilla.

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Guest franky m

FUNNY HOW HIS SCANNER WORKS FOR EVERYTHING ELSE LISTED APART FROM THE PICS FOR JACKIE OPEL AND RARE AS HENS TEETH laugh.gif

You dont need a scanner when selling cd,s , ebay supplys its own libary pictures

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/rocking-chair-jackie...93%3A1|294%3A50

1) he's got zero feedback

2) he cannot supply a picture of the item

and

3) this record does not exist on the label that he has stated that it is on :D

If its genuine Pete, do what I do, ask them to send you the item before paying for it, as you are concerned with the amount of feedback they have.

Social source share

If its genuine Pete, do what I do, ask them to send you the item before paying for it, as you are concerned with the amount of feedback they have.

I'm not interested in it mate, I think it's crap, however I don't like seeing ripped off...do people really send you the goods upfront, I do it, but not with ebay!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert