The Golden Age Of Modern Soul Cd

Guest fuzzyjon

Guest fuzzyjon

Hi Everyone,

My impatient nature has led me to buying 2 copies of this CD and I'm now looking to sell one!

The package comprises of 40 tracks over 2 CDs and is on the Bestway label.

I'm looking for £7 including postage. The CDs are brand new and still in cellowrapping.

If anyone require anymore info then please get in touch.

Thanks for looking and best wishes

Jon

wink.gif

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

track list would be nice :)

link

CD One

1. Your The Best - Larom Baker / 2. You got me hung up - King Tutt / 3. What It Takes To Live - The Chosen Few Band / 4. Paradise - Jewel / 5. I'll Make It On My Own - Cecil Lyde / 6. They Don't Make 'Em Like You - Horizon / 7. It Takes Heart - Greg Perry / 8. The Hardest Part - Curtis Anderson / 9. Space Lady - Bill / 10. Help Is On The Way - Whatnauts / 11. Loveland - S.P.G / 12. My Lovely Lady - Moody Scott / 13. What You Do To Me / 14. I'm Gonna See You Through - The Pictures / 15. What I'm Going To Do Without Your Love - Willie Johnson / 16. Check Your Direction - Michael Cloud / 17. Slowly Turning To Love - Alex Taylor / 18. My Heart Just Can't Take It - Essex IV / 19. Now Your Gone - Smoke / 20. Here I Go - Spread Love.

CD Two

1. Da Da Da Da Da (I Love You) - Naturals /2. I Think Iv'e Got A Good Chance - Jimmy Barnes / 3. Can This Be Real - Perfections / 4. He's A Better Liar Than Me - Tony Lamkin / 5. That's The Way The World Should Be - Up From The Bottom / 6. I JUst Want To Do My Own Thing - Reachers / 7. Put Your Lovin' On Me - Willie Fisher / 8. All Work And No Play- Vivilore Jordan / 9. Since You Said You'd Be Mine - Lou Ragnald / 10. I Gotta Make You Belive In Me - BJB / 11. I'll Do Anything For You - Lee McDonald / 12. Doin' It Cause It Feels Good - Chuck Strong / 13. All Of A Sudden - Melvin Moore / 14. Ain't Nothing Like The Love - John Simmons / 15. Hungry - Sandy's Gang / 16. What Does The Future Hold - 24 Karat Gold / 17. Decisions - Freddie Lowe / 18. Sexy Lady - Eddie Giles & The Numbers / 19. Breaking Training (Part 1) - Larry Brown.

:thumbsup:

Nick

Social source share

Guest j a c k o

I was looking forward to this cd until i saw the track listing. It looks like a compilation of three of the Goldmine Essential Modern Soul cds. Money for old rope yet again.

Jacko

Social source share

Guest fuzzyjon

My thoughts exactly. 3 of which my wife has so it would be doubly pointless... :huh:

link

Hi

Oops! Sorry about the lack of a tracklist on the original post.... I did mean to add it later but the old memory went as usual!

Well..... never mind me buying two copies, after an initial listen I don't know why I even bought one copy!! Managed to get rid of the second one anyway!

Thanks for looking everyone.

Take care.

Jon

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert