• Replies 7
  • Views 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Jeez - bought tears to my eyes.

The type you get when you have a kick in the nads, not of pride or pleasure before Ted pipes up!

It's ok mate, it's found a good use, I scraped some dog sh*t up from the garden with it just now

Social source share

:P YOU SEE YOU LOT NOW IF YOU SUPPORTED A REAL FOOTBALL TEAM LIKE ME, AND YOU ARE INTO RARE SOUL LIKE ME, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? YOU WILL HAVE AN ORIGANAL NORTHERN SOUL VERSION OF YOUR CLUBS GREAT SONG, WONT YER,KNOW WHAT I MEAN?!!!

:rolleyes: THE JEWLELS**I,M FOREVEVER BLOWING BUBBLES** "AS MICHEAL JACKSON ONCE SAID" :P DAVE KIL GERTCHA COW SON GERCHA!

post-13241-1244582478.jpg

Social source share

Don't worry Ted they are dreamin' already. I suppose we will have to suffer their 3 seasons in the Premiership Autumn, Winter and Spring!

Sullivan sets top six, FA Cup target for Birmingham

08.06.09 | tribalfootball.com

Birmingham City co-owner David Sullivan has set their targets after returning to the Premiership.

"The aim is still to be in the top six or seven and qualify for Europe. We've said, myself, David Gold and Ralph Gold, that we would like to do something that nobody has ever done at Birmingham," Sullivan told the Sunday Mercury.

"The highest the club has ever finished is sixth and we would like to finish sixth or higher. We'd also like to win the FA Cup.

"Small teams used to win the FA Cup. Now even that and the Carling Cup seems to be the same four or five teams.

"The one exception was when Barnsley knocked out Liverpool and Chelsea and Portsmouth beat Manchester United at Old Trafford.

"You have to have massive luck in the draw and hope the big teams play each other and knock each other out.

"I know the FA Cup is a big important thing to Birmingham City supporters and we've underperformed in it ever since we've been at the club. I'd love to be in the cup final and survive - that would be wonderful."

Social source share

Don't worry Ted they are dreamin' already. I suppose we will have to suffer their 3 seasons in the Premiership Autumn, Winter and Spring!

Sullivan sets top six, FA Cup target for Birmingham

08.06.09 | tribalfootball.com

Birmingham City co-owner David Sullivan has set their targets after returning to the Premiership.

"The aim is still to be in the top six or seven and qualify for Europe. We've said, myself, David Gold and Ralph Gold, that we would like to do something that nobody has ever done at Birmingham," Sullivan told the Sunday Mercury.

"The highest the club has ever finished is sixth and we would like to finish sixth or higher. We'd also like to win the FA Cup.

"Small teams used to win the FA Cup. Now even that and the Carling Cup seems to be the same four or five teams.

"The one exception was when Barnsley knocked out Liverpool and Chelsea and Portsmouth beat Manchester United at Old Trafford.

"You have to have massive luck in the draw and hope the big teams play each other and knock each other out.

"I know the FA Cup is a big important thing to Birmingham City supporters and we've underperformed in it ever since we've been at the club. I'd love to be in the cup final and survive - that would be wonderful."

hes delusional :P if thats how you spell it at least with Wolves they have won a few things unlike those jokers who have just been relegated :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert