Wanted : Rufus Lumley - Minneapls Minnesota - Afford

Guest stonedsoul

Guest stonedsoul

anyone have a spare? i live in the area he's singing about and would love to have a copy of this to play out, if anyone has a copy in playable condition for sale please pm me, thanks

Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

anyone have a spare? i live in the area he's singing about and would love to have a copy of this to play out, if anyone has a copy in playable condition for sale please pm me, thanks

Rare item my friend.About 7 or 8 copies that I know about including the one I managed to pick up purely by chance.However have your details and will contact if I come across a copy.Do you know how much it goes for though?

Best

ROB :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest stonedsoul

Rare item my friend.About 7 or 8 copies that I know about including the one I managed to pick up purely by chance.However have your details and will contact if I come across a copy.Do you know how much it goes for though?

Best

ROB :thumbsup:

it's not that rare, i've known about it for a few years now since my friends have copies and have also seen a few sell on ebay since then, i've bid on the last 4 and everytime i've ended up as the second highest bidder, all those copies sold in the $200 range

on a side note someone who was auctioning off a copy with an autograped sleeve claimed this record came from the worlds fair

Social source share

it's not that rare, i've known about it for a few years now since my friends have copies and have also seen a few sell on ebay since then, i've bid on the last 4 and everytime i've ended up as the second highest bidder, all those copies sold in the $200 range

on a side note someone who was auctioning off a copy with an autograped sleeve claimed this record came from the worlds fair

youll have to treble your price to get one now $200 :thumbsup: dream on paid £400 for it 2 years ago as an unknown all i can say is bon-chance

Social source share

thats going to adam

cumon any one sound clip ive heard it sounds a little c & w :)

Was coming to me....but Killa is not sure he wants to sell now and will probably be hanging onto his copy. Don't blame him either, not a record I would sell....if I had one laugh.gif

Social source share

Guest SoulRenaissance

A copy on ebay every 3-4 months, never for more than 220$ for what I've seen.. didn't know it was so expensive in the UK! ohmy.gif

Yeah, and completely overrated. Com'on you guys.

Social source share

I won the one with the Worlds Fair autograph sleeve....and still have the sleeve ;o)

I've seen about 5 on ebay in the last few years and search for it regularly, I've won a few cus it was pretty much unknown at the time I was bidding.

As for Martyns 'overated' comment....this tune packs the floor everytime so go figure....

Social source share

Guest stonedsoul

took a chance and won a vg copy last week on ebay, have yet to hear it though, i'm hoping it sounds well enough to play out

Social source share

Source Advert