Shaun Mcphail Wakefield

Terry Gee Darlihgton

Dukesy Scarborugh

John Kane Manchester

Pete Bentinck

Joy & Yocky Barnsley

Errol Green Sheffield /Nantwich /aka e-Soooth

Rob Wicks--Barnsley & www.bridsoul.com

Rob & Karen Wigley--Worksop--or PM us to pay by cheque etc.

Pat Brady records Leeds

Box office Bridlington 01262 678 258

All ticket sellers should have there tickets for this weekends venues--remember NO RESERVING TICKETS with individual sellers this time

Money up front and buy them--Still only £20 for the whole weekend !

Cheers

Rob & Karen

PS if you require a phone number for an individual seller in your area --just PM us and we'll put you in touch with the nearest person to you !

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley

Debbie Cooper Doncaster

Dave Hughes Bradford

Night Nurse Notts / East Kirby

Ian kimmond Barnoldswick

Bridget Cambridge

Pete Taylor Annesley

Rob Smith Nottingham Shop

Rob Kay Derby /Willington

Dougie Hall Newark

Shaun Mcphail Wakefield

Terry Gee Darlihgton

Dukesy Scarborugh

John Kane Manchester

Pete Bentinck

Joy & Yocky Barnsley

Errol Green Sheffield /Nantwich /aka e-Soooth

Rob Wicks--Barnsley & www.bridsoul.com

Rob & Karen Wigley--Worksop--or PM us to pay by cheque etc.

Pat Brady records Leeds

Box office Bridlington 01262 678 258

All ticket sellers should have there tickets for this weekends venues--remember NO RESERVING TICKETS with individual sellers this time

Money up front and buy them--Still only £20 for the whole weekend !

Cheers

Rob & Karen

PS if you require a phone number for an individual seller in your area --just PM us and we'll put you in touch with the nearest person to you !

Cheers John and Malc,

The room timings are going to be altered for next year mate because these rooms have gone from strength to strength and the demand is there even late into sunday eveningthumbsup.gif

Rob

That's good news indeed Rob. Although maybe I'd better bring more vinyl.............

IMO the room we had this year for rare & underplayed was far better than 2008 (larger & more comfortable). Not sure if others agree but if so perhaps we should have it again next year?

Best,

John.

That's good news indeed Rob. Although maybe I'd better bring more vinyl.............

IMO the room we had this year for rare & underplayed was far better than 2008 (larger & more comfortable). Not sure if others agree but if so perhaps we should have it again next year?

Best,

John.

Ill bet it was John. phew wanting home comforts nowg.gif

me & jaks just want echo!! the previous posts! we had a fantastic weekend everything about this event just oooozzzzeeeessss! class..the venue superb music outstanding & 2000 souls there to experiance the magic! to all the weekender team we thankyou!!! especially my soulsista karen thanks for inviting me to play the music i love on the saturday nite! had a blast loved it....cant wait for next year! & to all the many friends we met up with it was a pleasure to be in your company............

regards terry gee & jacqui

ju wanted to say i enjoyed your spot terry ,and will probably mither you to death bout the eighties tune you said was played at queens hall in bfd. think it was by GTS ,what was title?loved the spot anyway. thanks to all dj,s spesh kim for spot on sun lunch. and to mort for his great sets in main room. that edwin starr tune will be bane of my life from now on heh heh.be back next year for more thanks to all organisers,heard loads of suggestions from people some good some bollox. cant please everyone etc.for me it was as relaxed and friendly as you could wish from a weekender in a stunning venue .cheers once again.

Guest soulmaguk

Noticed a couple of people walking round with "The Over-50's Soul Club" logo on a polo shirt, never got a chance to find out where they got them. Anybody on here who attended Brid got any ideas where I could acquire one as I'm getting very close to membership of that somewhat exclusive club shhh.gif

I was also impressed with the very well dressed gentleman on Saturday night who started the evening off in the tail coat, two tone shoes, top hat, white gloves and walking cane. Would the DJ have got away with playing "Putting on the Ritz" laugh.gif Mind you it didnt take long for the top hat to be removed !!!

Now this time last week thumbup.gifg.gifrolleyes.gif

Roll on 2010

Dave

Just read this, we thought it was Marcel Marceau!

A fewSS's have mailed me asking when the photo's of the weekender are going up at bridsoul ( ive now about 400) thery will be there soonest, however ive got a few problems with the media uploader at the mo so just trying to sort it out at the mothumbsup.gif

Rob

Dave Leedham took about the same as well, he's on holiday at the moment but there will be his to add

ive got about 150 mainly from Sunday

so Hope you have plenty of room Rob that'll be about 1,000 on there

keep em coming

R & K

Guest soul4life

ju wanted to say i enjoyed your spot terry ,and will probably mither you to death bout the eighties tune you said was played at queens hall in bfd. think it was by GTS ,what was title?loved the spot anyway. thanks to all dj,s spesh kim for spot on sun lunch. and to mort for his great sets in main room. that edwin starr tune will be bane of my life from now on heh heh.be back next year for more thanks to all organisers,heard loads of suggestions from people some good some bollox. cant please everyone etc.for me it was as relaxed and friendly as you could wish from a weekender in a stunning venue .cheers once again.

hi ya, really appreciate the feedback! am glad you enjoyed the music i played regards the G.T.S track its called "WITHOUT YOU" it came out on the SOULED OUT VOL SERIES well worth trying to track this 12 down as it all the hallmarks of a future classic! and defo a floorfiller as bridlington showed....again thanx! for your support.

regards terry gee

All but 3 of the above ticket sellers now have their tickets for 2010 for sale

Pete Taylor has his for Annesley tomorrow night . Hope Dougie hall had his in time for Sweetsoul at newark.

Just waiting on a few more photos, but in the mean time Warsop Born and Bred just about sums these 3 up !!!

Ticket sales just gone past 500 for 2010

Rave revues from the 2009 weekender from PUNTERS continue to POUR in.

Price held for a FOURTH year at just £20 FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND

NO pix'n'mix, No Saturday Night Specials, No Gimmicks or special offers

No Handbaggers, Sightseers or Hen Nights

Just a great SOUL weekender, for great SOUL folk

Venue Booked until 2018.

ALWAYS the LAST WEEKEND IN JUNE, 4 Rooms in the UKs PREMIER VENUE

Watch this space for news of our NEW PROMOTION coming soon.......

East Coast Soul Collective- we lead, others try to follow !

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley

Some people have expressed an interest on the playlist added on page 1 being put on CD

So have done so and copies available if you want and any donation made to bluebell via Rob Wigley will cover my costs and Postage

Send Pm or put up on thread or email

makemvinyl@yahoo.com

Cheers Doug

just recieved my cds doug thank you very much thumbup.gif

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

CD's arrived & many thanks. Some outstanding tracks including Little Walter "My Babe"

Cheers,

Dave

Source Advert