Carl Holmes - Pressing Fault?

I have an almost MINT copy of Carl Holmes 'Dance No.3' on Black Jack. Got it from a Soul Bowl pack many years ago. Problem is it jumps about 3rd of the way through the track!!! I just can't understand why? there is absolutely NO mark or anything on the vinyl and as I said, it's almost MINT! ('almost' 'cos I've had it so long!). I've cleaned and cleaned it but it won't stop! It's just one little jump....bastard!

Is this a pressing fault? Are they all like this?

Edited by Soul-Slider
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have an almost MINT copy of Carl Holmes 'Dance No.3' on Black Jack. Got it from a Soul Bowl pack many years ago. Problem is it jumps about 3rd of the way through the track!!! I just can't understand why? there is absolutely NO mark or anything on the vinyl and as I said, it's almost MINT! ('almost' 'cos I've had it so long!). I've cleaned and cleaned it but it won't stop! It's just one little jump....bastard!

Is this a pressing fault? Are they all like this?

I've had several and never noticed this fault,

mind you when I'm playing oldies at home I often get fed up with most records after about a minute :-)

Social source share

Guest Lobster Madras

The only pressing fault with this record is that it was pressed at all bloody awful IMOwicked.gif

I was thinking to list this for sale.. I definitely want to sell it now .

Personal taste taken into consideration, its not that bad a tune, Ted, as a club record. whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert