Bigsoulman

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'd want 10, loads of them.

I thought that was the case. I sold mine last year for 80 and couldn't believe what it was fetching. It seems to still be going up.

I know that I bought it for 15 from Roger Banks at Cleethorpes about 98 or 99. There were plenty in the sales boxes but RB had a player and it was one of 5 that I bought after playing stuff I didn't know (which was most records then). He gave me discount too cos I bought 5 records off him :D

Why is it £150 now? :unsure:

Social source share

I thought that was the case. I sold mine last year for 80 and couldn't believe what it was fetching. It seems to still be going up.

I know that I bought it for 15 from Roger Banks at Cleethorpes about 98 or 99. There were plenty in the sales boxes but RB had a player and it was one of 5 that I bought after playing stuff I didn't know (which was most records then). He gave me discount too cos I bought 5 records off him :D

Why is it £150 now? :unsure:

Doesn't make any sense does it? Good record, but that is way way overpriced.

Social source share

Did you hear that acetate of this I was selling a few months back, was just the backing track, Harthon production, think I put a sound clip up

Still got it Pete?.

ML - quality tune.Why shouldn't this have gone up in value?.Where was the last one sold "cheap"?.Lots of other stuff sells for high prices and are not a patch on this tune......unless you count Gene Chandler's version.........................

Social source share

Still got it Pete?.

ML - quality tune.Why shouldn't this have gone up in value?.Where was the last one sold "cheap"?.Lots of other stuff sells for high prices and are not a patch on this tune......unless you count Gene Chandler's version.........................

No, I sold it but the clip might ill be up.

How can anyone know where or when the last one sold cheap was.

Last one I had was 50 quid, about 2 years back.

Social source share

Source Advert